A day out with Jeff

Y/N's POV
it was a nice day out,the sun was shining and it looked amazing outside. Today was an exiting day for me because Jeff was taking me out somewhere,I don't know where but he told me that it was a surprise. I was in our room waiting for Jeff and I was on our bed lying on the edge with my head hanging down off the bed.

I saw the door open and it was Jeff "hi Jeffy!" I said "hey y/n,what are you doing?" Jeff asked kneeling down at me "waiting for you" I said "well we're going now" Jeff said "then let's go!" I said. "Okay,come on then little y/n" Jeff said boobing my nose and I giggled.

I got off the bed and went out the door with Jeff,we walked down stairs and before we left Jeff had to speak with slender so I waited outside his office for him. When he was down I continued to walk with him "what were you and slender talking about?" I asked "we were just talking about what time we should come back and all that stuff" "okay".

We got to the door and Jeff opened it and I ran outside and Jeff laughed a little. As Jeff started to walk I took his hand and I walked with him.

We was walking through the forest and I was okay with it but then I started to get a little nervous for some reason so I grabbed Jeff's had tighter "huh? Y/n what's wrong?" He asked "I-I'm getting a little nervous Jeff" I said "why?" "I-I don't know why" "aw,y/n it's gonna be okay I'll make sure your safe" Jeff said "promise?" "Promise".

Me and Jeff walked a for a few more minutes until we reached the place. We was out of the forest and we came to what looked like an old train track place,there was a long train track road,a little shack that looked like something that you go in to check the train's and the sun was making it look so beautiful "is this it?" I asked "yep,this is the place" Jeff said.

I let go of Jeff's hand and we both went to the train tracks and was standing on the side of the train track and was balancing on it "I know it's not much but...it's the best I could do" Jeff said "it's okay I like it here" I said "do you?" "Yes,it looks pretty here" "thanks" Jeff said "it's okay".

"So do these train tracks still have trains on them?" I asked "nah,it's abandoned I think" Jeff said walking up to me to help me balance on the train track. I took his hand and we was walking along "do you come here often?" I asked "yeah,I usually come here when I feel lonely or if I need some time away from the mansion" Jeff said "wait,you feel lonely?" I asked "well...yeah sometimes" Jeff said looking down at the floor "no Jeffy! You are not lonely you have me!" I said hugging him "aw y/n" Jeff said hugging me back.

I got back on the track and Jeff took my hand again "how long have you came to this place?" I asked "eh...I found it about a year ago" "really?" "Yeah,I was just walking in the forest and then I found this place and I never told slender or anyone else in the mansion because they would just come with me and it would get really annoying" Jeff said. "So aren't you annoyed that I'm with you?" I asked "of course I'm not!" Jeff said.

After we walked down the track for a little while Jeff took me back and brought me into the little shack that was near the tracks "is there anything in here?" I asked "not really" Jeff said sounding a little embarrassed "Jeff? Is something wrong?" I asked "no it's just....please don't tell anyone this or laugh" Jeff said "okay..." I said. "So when I come to this place sometimes I'll go in here and I'll....pretend to be a train person that would work here" Jeff said sounding like he regretted telling me that.

"Okay" I said "huh? Wh-what? Your not gonna laugh?" Jeff asked "no because it means you have an imagination" I said and Jeff smiled at me. We left the shack and Jeff went back to the tracks and lied down on the side of them "Jeff? Why are you lying down?" I asked "I dunno,I just do this sometimes" Jeff said putting his arms behind his head.

I went over to him and lied down next to him,as we was lying down Jeff quickly looked back up "y/n! Quick!" He said getting back up "what? What is it?" I asked as I was getting up. I ran over to Jeff and he had something in his hand or something on his fingers "Jeff what is it?" I asked "look y/n" he said showing me what he had and it was a blue and black butterfly "aw,Jeffy it's so beautiful" I said.

"You wanna hold it?" Jeff asked and I nodded. I took the butterfly and it was on my fingers "hello there" I said,it was on my fingers for about 3 seconds and then it flew away "bye bye" I said "I see butterfly's all the time here" Jeff said "that was pretty" I said.

"I think we should be going now it's getting a bit late" Jeff said "okay Jeffy" I said taking his hand. We went back to the mansion and it was getting darker and by the time we got back I was a little sleepy "you tired?" Jeff asked me as we got to the door "yeah" I said "I'll get you to bed and we can have another day out soon okay?" Jeff said "okay" I said.

Jeff's POV
I could tell that y/n was tired from all that running around at the train tracks. When we got back to the mansion we went to see slender and he asked us how it was,if y/n was okay and all that stuff.

After we spoke with slender I took y/n to our room and when we got to the bed she went straight to sleep and I laughed a little "goodnight my little girl" I said kissing y/n's forehead. I left the room and I went to go to the living room but I heard y/n say something and it sound like she said "goodnight daddy".