28- Screwing Jimmys dad

Start from the beginning

Fiona paused, "She can stay until Carl gets back but doing shit like this signals something to a girl like Mandy.. what signals are you sending?"

***

Lip ended up sleeping in our room that night since Molly was bunking with Mandy in his bed, so I was forced back to the bottom bunk.

     In the middle of the night, I was suddenly jumped awake by the sound of Lip yelling.

The lights were suddenly turned on and I sat up abruptly, squinting to see a naked Ned lying confused on our floor. "What the fuck?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes, trying to open them fully.

"I- I was looking for the shower," he stuttered. "Who the fuck are you!" Lip yelled.

Ian jumped up beside Lip, "it's Jimmy's dad!" He obviously remembered him from the dinner we had. I stayed in bed, fuck fuck fuck why was he in here.

     "What's going on!" Fiona yelled coming into the room. "Whoa dad where are your clothes!" Jimmy yelled.

      "I was gonna take a shower and I came into the wrong room," he slurred. Shit he was fucking drunk.

"Then you hopped in bed with me with a full chub!" Lip shouted. "What?" Fiona, Jimmy and Ian said at once.

"Jimmy's dad just tried to go balls deep on me!"

"No-no I didn't!"

      "Cover up!," Jimmy said, covering his dad with a blanket. I sat and watched scene unfold, knowing I was about to be in deep shit.

     "Are you sure?" Fiona asked Lip. "When you feel a full chub poking you in the back the meaning is pretty clear," Lip snapped.

     "Ned was looking for me," I confessed, looking down. My three older siblings swung their head to look at me. "What!" Fiona yelled. I was so dead that I wasn't even sixteen for another month and I was fucking a guy that was like fifty, and especially Jimmy's fucking dad.

     "What do you mean he was looking for you!" Ian snapped as I saw the anger in the three of their faces. "I met him at a club. We've been.. hooking up for a while," I admitted.

     "Are you serious Morgan! You've been screwing Jimmy's dad!" Fiona scolded. "I didn't know it was Jimmy's dad at the time," I said, getting up from my bed to stand in front of the three of them.

     "That barely matters Morg your fifteen! You can't be with a guy that fucking age!" Lip shouted. "I'm sorry!" I shouted back, "I didn't fucking know!"

     My older brothers looked at each other and Fiona sighed. "You are NOT, going near him again, he won't be staying in this house where he could be fucking my baby sister! He's leaving right fucking now!" Fiona snapped before storming out.

     Then I was left with my two big brothers glaring at me. "Damn right he's not staying here, I could kill him," Lip said. "Get back into bed," Ian said still glaring at me.

***

     I woke up the next morning to see Mandys crotch in my face. "The fuck?" I muttered.

     "What time is it?" I heard Lip ask from the top bunk. "Sex-o-clock," she said. Fucks sake. I pulled my blankets over my head.

     "Quick before Carl gets back."

     "I'm sleeping," Ian groaned from his bed. They ignored us and carried on talking loudly. I looked to Ian and rolled my eyes as we both got up.

"Other people exist maybe," I snapped, following Ian out of the room.

***

"Morgan! Lip! Ian! Come down here for a sec!" Fiona called from downstairs. Me and my brothers went downstairs followed by Mandy.

    "Okay listen up Gallaghers.. and Milkoviches," she said pouring coffee, "They're digging up the sewer main in a few days and shutting the water off. So we need to do laundry and dishes before hand."

     "What about toilets?" Jimmy asked. "I guess we won't flush that day," Fiona said.

     "We could fill up buckets," Lip suggested. Debbie scrunched her face in disgust. Mandy sat down in front of Lip and started feeding him toast. "He crippled or something?" Fiona said sarcastically. She really had a problem with Mandy.

     "Can you shut up and leave her the fuck alone Fi," I told her. "Well she's just so helpful Mouse, must be nice having a spouse."

     "Wait their digging up the lawn?" Debbie asked Fiona.

     "Yeah why?"

     "What about aunt Ginger?"

     Fionas face dropped. "Shit." Aunt Ginger was still buried somewhere outside in our lawn.

She dashed outside along with Debbie which left just me, Carl and Jimmy in the kitchen. I was sipping coffee when I noticed Steve staring at my ass as I stood at the counter.

"You're not trying to look at my ass are you?" I asked. "No no I'm not even thinking about your ass, being clapped by my dad," he said, putting a hand over his face at the thought.

"Good then don't."

Fiona, Ian and Lip got protective in the chapter and I live for it🥺🥺