SOPHIstication

Sophia just stands still in her green room thinking about what had happened in Kevin's room.

"Oh Gosh! Was that for real? Why would a Casanova man like Kevin try to do something with me? He has better options such as other co stars!"

Elena Garcia enters the room and says

" He is smitten by your beauty and gorgeous figure!"

Elena, an old lady of 60 is famous for passing comments filled with jealousy.

(Before being a TV host Elena did try modeling and acting but failed miserably and her career graph went down. Things got worst after the news of her marriage with famous director Terence Swens came out in media. It became a big scandal. Due to embarrassment Terence had to file a divorce.

Ever since that time Elena started envying others and those in relationship.

She had made her life miserable by constant intake of alcohol and drugs)

......

Sophia looks at Elena and snaps back'

"No you are wrong! There are many men who love me but as a fan only!

But Kevin is someone different! I did not get the vibes of a man from him he seemed more like lustfully attracted towards me."

"So what do you think? Are you prepared to be his mistress in bed?" Elena mocks her.

"Watch your words you old jealous lady and get yourself away from me and my room!"

"But just make sure HE DOESNT USE YOU! Warns Elena.

"Out I said!" Sophia slams door on Elena's face!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

stay tuned.