Post Malone

Post Malone American rapper

Austin Richard Post, known professionally as Post Malone, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. Known for his tattoos, introspective songwriting and laconic vocal style, Malone has gained acclaim for blending a range of genres including hip hop, R&B, pop, trap, rap rock, and cloud rap.

Born: July 4, 1995 (age 27 years) Syracuse, NY

Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record producer, Actor, Guitarist

Children: DD Post (DDP) 

Spouse: Unknown (2022- Present)

Years Active: 2013- present

Albums: Stoney, Beerbongs & Bentley, Hollywood's Bleeding, Twelve Carat Toothache, AUSTIN (5)

Eps: -

Genre: Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Trap

Instruments: Vocals, Guitar

Labels: Rebublic

Amount of Songs: 53

Amount Of Unreleased Songs

Movies: Spencer Confidential, Wrath of man (2)

Early Life

Malone was born on July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, NY. He was raised by his father, Rich Post, and his stepmother, Jodie. His father had been a in his youth and introduced Malone to many different genres of music including Hip hop, County, and Rock . When Malone was nine years old, he and his family moved to Grapevine, Texas, after his father became the manager of the concessions for the Dallas Cowboys . Malone began to play the guitar and auditioned for the American band in 2010, but was rejected after his guitar strings broke during the audition. He credited his initial interest in learning guitar to the popular video game Guitar Hero .

Malone has always had a love for Alternative rock music, and appeared for a DJ set at Emo Nite in Los Angeles in June 2017, playing songs by American alt-rock band My Chemical Romance at the event. According to Malone, his first foray into professional music began when he was in a heavy metal band. Soon after, he says he transitioned to softer rock as well as hip hop, before beginning to experiment on FL studio.