Chapter 6- An Odd Friendship

Ruv and Whitty's new friendship was taking its time to set sail into the ocean of roman- friendship!

They decided to go spend some time alone for closer bonding experience, it was Saturday so the two teens went out to spend the whole day with each other no one else was allowed to interfere with them today. The two boys were at the park, eating popsicles together, Ruv doesn't like sweets but since he didn't want to seem rude he just forced himself to eat, "So, Sarv's not really your sister?" Whitty asked, "Yeah. We're just adopted by the same people." Ruv replied, he wanted to gag so badly from the taste of the sweet popsicle.

"Carol and I have known each other since we were kids. She was the one who confessed first, I didn't really feel that way about her, but I didn't want to hurt her." Whitty chuckled, Ruv just nodded and licked his melting popsicle from bottom to top.

The bomb next to him felt flustered for some odd reason.

{Whitty's POV}

This guy... Is fucking making me think of something different here.

"So basically, you forced yourself to date her." Ruv said to me suddenlt biting the tip of his popsicle off making me feel like I'm in pain, "Y-Yeah... Please don't tell her." I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. "You really shouldn't force yourself if it doesn't make you happy. Neither should I be eating this disgusting popsicle..." Ruv suddenly gagged and just threw the popsicle in the trash can next to the bench we were sitting on.

I guess he doesn't like sweet stuff, "So the rumors are true, you do hate sweets." I laugh and he just growls at me, "Nice wallet by the way." I quickly search my pockets to find my wallet not in the place I left it, instead it was in Ruv's hand. "How did you-" "I'm a thief, it's what I'm good at." He admitted and it completely shocked me, he doesn't look like he could steal something that quickly, his posture makes him look slow and lazy.

"If you don't want to hang out with me anymore that's fine. People tend to stay away from me when they find out." Ruv said with a sigh as he stood up.

I quickly move and grab his wrist before he could walk away from me, I pull him back and he fell onto my lap giving me the chance to hug him.

"You're not going anywhere while I'm here." I whispered into his ear feeling him shiver, his tiny body was incredibly curvy as I rub his waist and hips, Ruv didn't seem to mind.

{Ruv's POV}

This is sexual harassment! And it's embarrassing, people might see us like this, I don't want them to assume that Whitty is my boyfriend!

"You're pretty soft Ruv..." I heard him say his voice was soothing, it made my face flush and I quickly bury my head in the fur of my hood. Eventually we both got up from the bench and walked to an area in the park where many pretty flowers were standing, children and couples were here exchanging flowers to each other, "I made you a promise, that I wouldn't bully people anymore. I meant it." Whitty said handing me a yellow buttercup.

I felt my face heating up, we both sat down on the grass and Whitty was looking around watching the children run around while I picked a few flowers.

I weaved them together thinking about how Whitty's sudden change affected me. I like him, not in that way though, I think.

My thoughts are messy, thinking whether or not I like this bomb fellow right next to me, eventually a flower crown was resting in my hands and I placed it on Whitty's head.

He looked at me surprised but then laughed, "What's this for?" Whitty asked me pointing at the flower crown, "It's for you... Don't you like it?" I whimper, he quickly changed his expression and chuckled nervously. "I love it! But I think it'd look better on you." He smiled, quickly taking off my ushanka letting my blue hair puff up, I hear Whitty laughing when my hair puffed up and he started ruffling my hair, "That was so cute! I love you so much- uh... As a friend." He corrected himself, "It's alright." I replied.

He fixed my hair before placing the crown on my head, "You look great!" He complimented and I just blush slightly from that, "C'mon, why don't you smile?" Whitty asked, "I can't really smile... I've never been able to." I replied with a sigh.

Whitty didn't seemed to be bothered by that and just pinched my cheeks, "Your smile would be pretty though." He said, I couldn't help it right now.

I slowly leaned in and kissed his cheek, he turned to me with a surprised and blushing face, "Sarvanete said to kiss the people you like. Did I do it right?" I asked nervously, Whitty kissed my forehead and giggled. "Yeah, it was pretty cute." He said, this feels different from when Sarvanete gives me love and affection it feels like Whitty and I are connected even more, this is so odd for me right now.

{No one's POV}

The two boys stared at each other for a bit, their eyes locked with one another and Whitty felt something he hadn't felt before. When Ruv kissed him, he felt this odd fluttering feeling unlike when Carol kisses him, it was so confusing. "Um... L-Let's get going. We have the whole day to spend right, how about we go to the mall next?" Whitty broke the silence between them and Ruv just nodded as they both bot up, the Russian kept his flower crown while Whitty decided to wear his ushanka.

"This thing smells like lavender." Whitty hummed as he wrapped his arm around Ruv's shoulders, "Do you like black coffee?" Whitty asked, "Yeah, how bout you?"

"Well... I like you as a friend, and anything that's food." The bomb replied.

They're friends, aren't they? Or maybe they could be something more.

Guys admit it! You're both gay for each other oh my GOOOOOOOOOD!