𝟭𝟰. 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲-𝘃𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

"Uh, no, actually, Sue and I will start us off." Mr Schue said as he and Sue stepped onto the dance floor. "We actually met with Joe and Blaine beforehand. Just get up when you're ready. And everyone has to participate. That means everyone, Puck."

"All right, hit it."

As Night Fever played, different members of the club went up and showed off their best moves in hopes of winning the suit. Charlotte watched all the colors light up around the edge of the dance floor and admired all her friends dancing by clapping and laughing along.

Something about the vibe in the room made everyone love Disco for the few minutes of the song- even Puck who was wearing a shirt that said 'DISCO SUCKS' on it. When Charlotte got up and danced, she laughed at herself because she probably wasn't the best dancer, but she surprisingly found it really fun.

On Sam's turn, he made sure to show off his White Chocolate moves which Charlotte giggled at. She tried to be the one person who was cheering loudest for him, but she was pretty sure Mike was the one beating her at that.

When Sam bounced off the dance floor, he ran to Charlotte and pulled her into a hug, reminding her how cool she was for her dancing.

As Sam kept and arm around her shoulder as the last few people showed off their disco moves, Charlotte leant against his chest with a grin on her face. She giggled. "We are just the coolest ones here."

"Exactly!" Sam beamed. "The former stripper and the hottest songwriter ever. The absolute dream team!"

After everyone applauded the very fun dance off, Mr Schue beamed. "Okay, officially, officially, you guys are amazing. I was just conferring with my co-judge, and our three finalists for the suit are: Santana Lopez, Mercedes Jones, and...Finn Hudson."

As everyone cheered for the finalists, Finn just looked absolutely dumbfounded. "What?"
***

After Mercedes' incredible performance of Disco Inferno, Sam had rushed off to meet Charlotte in the Library. Sam Evans had a plan to help out a friend, and knew his girlfriend would be more than happy to help him.

Finding Charlotte sat reading over some notes for her History class, Sam ran over to her, snatching the pen from her hand. With a frown of confusion, she looked up to see an excited Sam stood in front of her.

"Hey." She smiled, instantly being happy to see him.

His mind racing with ideas, Sam forgot to even say hello and instead sat down beside her saying, "I need your help."

"With what?" She asked gently, closing her textbook to give him her undivided attention.

"We all know that Mercedes is crazy talented." He started, getting a nod from Charlotte. "So, I filmed her Disco number, and I need you to help me find a way to show her just how good she is."

Smiling at Sam's desire to help a friend realise her true potential, Charlotte took his phone from his hand. "Can I watch it? I'm kind of the biggest Mercedes Jones fan there is."

"Sure." Sam nodded, looking over her shoulder as they both admired Mercedes in her natural element; performing.

Once she had watched the video with a massive grin, she turned back to Sam, putting his phone back into his hand and looking at him expectantly. "What ideas you got, Evans?"

With a proud look upon his face, Sam passionately explained a suggestion he thought was going to be the best option, using lots of hand gestures to get his idea across. "Well, I was thinking, she needs new people to hear her... strangers need to hear her. We all know she's one of the best performers in the world, but I'm not sure she fully believes that herself. So maybe we could post it to Youtube?"