And we started eating. We always start our morning in a chaotic way. I love this. I hope Yn is fine. Everytime I think about her my smile attomactly come.

Suga: Jimin ah why are you smiling?
Jimin: Huh oh it's about.....ummm... Tae.
Tae: Me?
Jimin: Yeah the way you acted!
Tae: Oh Hahahaha

After we finished eating we went to living room to watch some movie.

Jhope: Let's watch some movies.
All: Yeah.

We started to watch movies together. I just hope Yn is fine. We were just watching movie then something came which made me choke in air. It was that Lee Yn was missing from the last week. I started to sweat.

Tae: Lee Yn. I know her.
Jimin: What y-you know her?
Tae: Yeah why are you strutting bro?
Jimin: Nothing.
Jin: How do you know her?
Tae: Actually her father is my father's friend. And also she is the daughter of the CEO of famous Lee company.
Namjoon: Oh.
Suga: But where is she?
Tae: I don't know.
Jk: She's missing oh wait she's an army.
Jin: What?
Jk: Yeah she came in our concert and fansigning event.
Jhope: Yeah I saw her she's pretty.
Suga: And cute too.

What? She is cute? I mean Yess she's is obviously cute and pretty but she's mine. How can they say something like that to my love!

Tae: By the way she will be found don't worry.
All (expect Jimin) : Yeah.
Namjoon: You okay Jimin?
Jimin: Yeah.
Tae: Okay

I have to make sure that no one gets to know that Yn is with me.

Yn pov :

I am here sitting in the couch bored.

Yn: Let's watch TV.

As soon as I saw TV a news came. When I saw the news my eyes widened. The news was about me that I had been missing from last week. Oh man holy shit. What will happen now. I have to be careful now.

Yn: I will not escape from here till I take my revenge.

A smirk formed in my lips as I have already planned what to do with him.

*Time skip* ( As I said I am lazy 😪😂)

Jimin pov :

I was having my dinner. I have to go to Yn now. I pretended that my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and acted like something serious happened.

Tae: What happened Jimin ah?
Jimin: Huh oh my friend's mother is in hospital so I have to go now.
Jin: Now?
Jimin: Yeah he texted me that she is in serious condition so I have to go.
Tae: I will also come with you.
Jimin: No you stay here I will inform you about his mother.
Namjoon: But what's the problem if Tae come with you?
Jimin: Because I don't want that army recognize us.
Suga: But you are also a Bts member.
Jimin : I know hyung but if we go all together then I am sure they will recognize us as you all know the power of Armys right?
Jk: I think he's right. Taehyungie hyung let go.
Tae: Okay as you tell.
Jhope : But don't forget to inform us okay.
Jimin: Fine now I am going.
Tae: Byee go safely.
Jimin: Byee.

With that I left form the dorm. Oh gosh it's so hard to make them believe. Anyways I am coming my love.

Tae pov :

I hope Jimin is telling the truth.

Tae: I hope he's telling the truth.
Suga: Don't you think something is going on between Yn and Jimin. I mean we all know but don't you think Yn is with Jimin.
Jin: And how can you tell that?
Tae: Yeah I noticed that too.
Jin: What?
Tae: When the news came that Yn is missing, Jimin began to choke and sweat as if he was in trouble. Don't you think Yn is with Jimin. I mean he kidnapped her?
Jk: No why would he do such things. I mean we know that he loves Yn that's doesn't mean that he will kidnapped her.
Tae : I hope so Kook.
Jk: Don't worry hyung, I trust him he will never do anything to those he loves.
All : Yeah.

I hope it's the truth what Kook is telling.

Yn pov:

I was having my dinner. Suddenly the door bell rang.

Yn: What it's 10:30 pm who's it?

I went to the door and when I opened the door it reaveled Jimin.

Yn: Jimin what are you doing here?
Jimin : Shhh I came here after lot of struggle.

He came inside and sat on the couch.

Yn: How did you come here?
Jimin: By driving.
Yn: I mean do your members know that you are here?
Jimin: Yeah I told them that my friend's mother is in hospital.
Yn: What?
Jimin: Yeah what's wrong with that?
Yn: I mean don't you think it's a bit too much?
Jimin: No it's not.
Yn: Fine but why are you here?
Jimin: Because I missed you so fcking much.
Yn: But you just me-

I couldn't finish my sentence as he kissed me. After kissing me he carried me to the bedroom. And he laid me on the bed.

Jimin : You have to help me now.
Yn: For what?
Jimin: You made my boner woke up.
Yn: No!!!
Jimin : Yess Babyy.

(Mature content starts here. If you are not comfortable with this kind of stuff you can easily skip this part)

He started to undress himself. After undressing himself he hovered over me and started kissing me. Then he slowly go down my neck and started giving hickeys. Then he started to undress me. I was completely naked.

Jimin: Woah baby you're sexy as fck.
Yn: I am telling you Jimin, you will regret this.
Jimin: I think you need punishment. Wait let daddy give you that.
Yn: Noo-

He started to kiss me hungrily. It reminded me of the first time when he fcking r*pped me. Then he slowly go down my neck and started giving hickeys on it. He started to suck under my breast giving purple marks and on my belly giving some purple marks. Then he put his member inside me. It didn't hurt much as I already knew how much it hurts. He started to go up and down pushing his member inside me.

Yn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Jimin : Scream baby scream my name!
Yn: No it hurts ahhh !!

He didn't listen and goes more faster, harder and deeper. It hurts so much.
I don't think that I will be able to walk tomorrow. He continued this process for a long time. After his boner calm down he finally released him inside from me.

(Mature content ends here)

Yn : Ouch!!!
Jimin: Now say one word that I am gonna regret it, daddy gonna punish you again.
Yn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it hurts.
Jimin: Wait.

He slowly took me in his embrace and hugged me gently.

Jimin : Sleep well baby.
Yn: Revenge will be taken *mumbles*
Jimin: Did you say something?

I couldn't reply him as I slept.

Jimin : Good night Baby Mochi.

So this was my 7th chapter of Obsession. I hope you all will like my story. I know that smut part is here. If you are not comfortable with this kind of stuff you can easily skip that part. If any mistakes are there please ignore it and also comment down how you liked it . Don't be a silent reader Hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all 💜💜❤❤