𝟵. 𝘆𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼

Börja om från början

Sam smirked as they got to Charlotte's locker and she began getting her books out for her next lesson. "Well, I know this awesome dude who's great at impressions and totally into you."

"A dude? So it's not Tina?" Charlotte faked disappointment before bursting into giggles.

Sam let out a laugh, shoving her shoulder slightly before giving her a dreamy look as he leant against the locker next to her's. "Seriously though, I'd love to spend forever with you."

"Sam." Charlotte said in a warning tone with a sigh. "You know I have a boyfriend."

"And I know I'd treat you so much better than he does." Sam retaliated, standing up straighter.

"Sam.."

"Is it because he's a stud athlete?" Sam questioned. "That letterman jacket makes all the girls go wild, I know."

With a tiny laugh, Charlotte looked down at her feet. "They are comfy. And yeah, they do look very hot."

Little did Charlotte know, Sam was coming up with a plan to get her back, and he truly felt that he had the best idea. "Interesting. Well, I should go, I'll see you later."

"Bye Sam." She smiled as he almost ran down the hall, ready to put his plan in action.
***

With a towel around his shoulders and his hair dripping wet, Sam couldn't be more pleased to have found Finn walking in the same direction as him

With a towel around his shoulders and his hair dripping wet, Sam couldn't be more pleased to have found Finn walking in the same direction as him. As much as he wasn't the Hudson he was hoping to catch, he was way too excited to not tell anyone his big news.

"Hey, guess what, dude. I just joined synchronized swimming."

Very confused at the boys confession, Finn was quick to hush him. "Keep your voice down. You want everybody to hear you?"

With his eyebrows furrowed, Sam responded in an obvious tone. "Yeah, it means I get my letterman jacket."

"Dude, you're in synchronized swimming and Glee Club." Finn pointed out, hoping he'd realise how crazy he sounds right now. "That's like some kind of weird death wish."

"Swimming is sexy." Sam retorted, fast to defend his new sport.

Patting Sam on the shoulder, Finn had- at this point- given up with the boy's strange antics."Not if it's synchronized."

"I'm not worried." Sam muttered to himself as he spotted the one girl he really wanted to see, making his way over to her with a proud smile on his face.

Turning her head to see him, Charlotte rushed towards him, a bit confused at his appearance right now. "Sam, wow. Why are you all wet?"

"I just joined synchronised swimming." Sam grinned, puffing his chest out confidently.

Scrunching up her face, Charlotte had a suspicion that he did this because of her and she instantly felt a wave of guilt coming over her. "Please don't tell me you did this to get a letterman jacket."