His all friends go and sit on the last bench but his eyes stuck on a girl who was sitting on the first bench. She was shehnaaz.

Sid- beautiful....

He whispered still lost in her but shehnaaz didn't even noticed his presence. He come out from his thoughts after listening jay voice.

Jay- sidharth vaha kya kr rha h... aaja...

Sid- hmm

He sit on the last bench and just looking at her all the time.

Lecture ends....

Kush- chlo canteen chlte h...

Everyone agree and made their way towards canteen. Sidharth also left with them not before giving a last glance at shehnaaz.

A girl came to shehnaaz.

G- apko bahr teacher ne bulaya h....

S- okk

She left. Sana came out from the class but didn't find anyone.

S- may be use misunderstanding hui ho...

Sana came again in class to take her bag but someone tore her all books. A sudden anger rushed through her spines. Sana came towards her bag and fist her hand. A boy was watching all this.

B- yeh sab paras ne kiya h....

Sana look at him.

S- kon paras... kya tum mujhe uske pass leja sakte ho....

B- ha.. woh abhi canteen ki taraf gya h.... or woh ladki bhi... uska name mahira tha... usi ki girlfriend h woh... tumhari books fadne ke baad woh canteen ki taraf chle gye....

S- tum chlo mere sath or bas yeh bta do ki woh paras h kon...

B- hmm chlo...

Sana take her bag and go with him. Both of them enter inside the canteen.

S- kaha h...

B- woh raha....

He pointed towarda paras but sana thinks he ask sidharth as they were sitting just in front of them.

S- okk... thank you so much....

Sana go towards sidharth and stand in front of him. Every person in the canteen was looking at her.

Sidharth saw her. Kushal pick the glass of water after finishing his last pizza. Sana snatched glass from his hand and throw on sidharth face.

Everyone jaw dropped on the floor. They were giving her horrified looks.

That boy came running towards her.

B- yeh apne kya kiya....

S- kya... isne hi kiya tha woh....

B- nhi... m to uski baat kr rha tha....

He said pointed toward paras.

S- ohh

B- ha.. ab m chalta hu...

He run from their for his dear life. Everyone was shocked. Sidharth was also in shock. What just happened.

Sana go towards paras and slap him.

P- you...

S- bola tha na mere raste me mat aana... aaj ke baad mere saman ko haath lgaya to chodungi nhi....

Sana came to sidharth who get up in anger. All the students think that now she is gone.

Before he could do anything sana hold her ear.