The two took a seat somewhere in the middle rows which was even better for them drawing even more attention to themselves since very rarely anyone starts from the middle rows especially if they're new in town so they knew Mabel would for sure call them upon the stage since they could feel her staring at them like they were they're her new targets for her wicked twisted game she likes to play to draw the fear and terror out of those she thinks are below her which is basically everyone except for Mason Gleeful he most certainly is above her in every level he's the brain of the whole show. 

Bill and Kill sat down and waited patiently for the rest of the people to get there and sit down they still had quite a lot of time on their hands but they remained patient as they talked quietly among themselves making sure no one else could hear them, as they snickered every now and then as they included Will to the conversation through their mind link since they are triplets they have a bond that is unbreakable. The only way it could possibly be broken would be a very specific circumstances and quite a long list of things you'd need to break it even then it's not 100% certain that it'll work the lowest chance of it working is 0,0012% so extremely low and the highest chance it'll work is 2% only a completely insane and psychopathic human, demon or anyone else would try to break that bond between the triplets. They'll know instantly if the bond is being tested or if someone is trying to break it at that point you need to run as fast as you can because they'll rip you apart or torture you like no other will. No one has ever broken that bond between them nor has anyone lived to tell the tale of them trying to break it. They made sure to dispose of every last one of the things used to break their bond so it's extremely difficult to even gather the things required to do the spell.

How many times have they fought during their long lives only a few times out of the hundreds upon hundreds of times they have fought were bad the rest were playful or just them fooling around that led into a small bickering but they always made up and continued forward. They swore to each other when they were young that they'd never leave each other or betray one another. For thousands of years they have with held that promise and still are they have a way to know if one broke it their lives are one they know each other's pain and actions from simply closing their eyes and focusing on their bond keeping that promise in mind. Not once have they ever left one behind in face of danger not even when Bill told them to go that he got it handled even though he was badly hurt and practically on the verge of collapsing. Kill and Will didn't go they stayed by his side and helped him together they beat that anger they got out of it and survived. On their own each of them have weaknesses but when they work together they are absolutely terrifyingly unstoppable. Together they could easily take over every single one of the dimensions and worlds but they know if they were to do that they would have to make sure none of them collapse which takes way too much energy to do so they won't do that instead they focus on their own dimensions that they got assigned to them.

Imagine if they'd get an ultimate energy source they'd be able to do it and with hold it forever and anyone that opposes them would be killed in an instant without a second thought. Do you think people and demons would be able to live under the rule of three dream demons which out of each one it's a gamble to see who you get to speak to if a problem was to arise you might make it out alive with Bill but with Kill it's a game over if you anger him in any way with Will you'd survive with ease just don't upset him because then you're dead Bill and Kill will end you then and there without any warning. There's no way to guaranteed that you'd never get called to be in front of the three it's a game of survival at that point and you'd have to make sure to keep every rule in mind and keep in mind the three can see everything at all times and will know right away if you've done something wrong or broken a rule they have set for everyone.

Those ideas the three shook off as they could dream of it another time now that finally after a good hour and a half the show was starting as everyone had arrived and sat down. Kill and Bill sat patiently as they watched the scene play out waiting for the moment when they would be called onto the stage.