𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

He opened one of the doors and allowed for me to go inside first. "What exactly do you need me here for, Mr Malfoy? You know I have homework to do and-" I was interrupted by his cold hand being placed over my mouth to shut me up. I furrowed my brows and looked at his hands and I felt his chest being pressed against my back.

"We're going to be cleaning the library, Ms Duarte." What did he just say? Cleaning? Lucius Malfoy, cleaning? I tilted my head back and used my hand to remove his from my mouth-

"Lucius Malfoy- Cleaning? Now that's something you don't hear everyday." I teased as I turned around to face him. "Don't be ridiculous, Duarte. I heard you moaning about how grubby the place was." I clenched my jaw at his comment. "How dare you- get inside my head, Malfoy." I snapped at him and smacked his arm.

"Now, now, Grumpy. More cleaning and less talking." He snapped his fingers and cleaning supplies appeared around the table. Lucius took a few steps in front of me and glanced around the library.

"When I heard you complain about my library-" he teased- turning his head to me and flashed me a smirk before turning back to the bookshelves. "-I told the elves to start cleaning up the place but, they still missed a few spots here and there and -your books are still not organised, obviously the elves will have a hard time with that so, I suppose we could fix that." he winked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and rolled my tongue across my inner mouth. 

"I suppose so, but something's missing." I said as I walked next to his figure and crossed my arms. "And what could that be, Ms Duarte?" he, too, crossed his arms while pointedly looking at me.

"Music."

-----------

I started upstairs with the books and used my wand to lift books up and put them in order while Lucius was downstairs working on the bottom shelves. I giggled to myself at this situation and felt a bit of déjà vu. I remember during my first year at Hogwarts, I took my first trip to the library and picked up a book that first caught my eye. It was a book based off of my favourite fairytale, Beauty and the Beast. The book was called "Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book" and it was the book that made me start reading.

I was almost done with the last shelf, upstairs, when I heard a groan from below me and a faint cuss. 

I quickly used my wand and arranged the books into place and made my way downstairs. There I saw piles and piles of books all over the floor and a distressed Lucius facing one of the shelves- with his arms crossed over each other. 

"Having some trouble there, Mr Malfoy?" I teased as I walked towards him. The music playing in the background faded a little bit as I looked up at him. "This is ridiculous-" I started gathering up the first pile of books on the floor, using my wand, and placed them on the shelves. I gave him a look and smirked as he rolled his eyes. I giggled at his reaction and moved on to the next pile when I felt a pair of cool hands on my waist.

"You-"

Lucius placed me over his shoulder and dragged his hands down to my ankles.

"LUCIUS-'' I yelped at the sudden action as he chuckled at me. His head was directly in front of my pussy and before he could move his head to look up at me, I placed my hands on his head to stop him. "Don't you fucking dare look up." I warned him. He grabbed my wrists and moved his head to meet my eyes. I bit my lip at this as I looked back at him. "So sensitive." he teased.

"Put me down," I said, trying to warn him. "Jesus, Duarte. You want me that bad? You know,-" he said while placing his hands on my waist- pulling me up and placed me back onto my feet. "-you could've just asked." I turned around to face him and pushed his chest.