𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

I woke up pretty late this morning and my cheeks were sore. I assumed it was because I probably slept while smiling like a freak. The moments of last night kept replaying in my mind. It actually worked. Using him did in fact help me forget about the moments that happened before. I felt conflicted with my feelings towards him. I didn't want last night to mean anything but at the same time- I did. I kept reminding myself of how he just helped me with my situation and how I was just really upset last night. I pulled myself up from my bed and decided to shower first and get changed before heading down to breakfast. To my surprise, I did not have any marks on my body from last night.

I got dressed and wore black cargo pants with a black tank top and had my hair down. I made my way to the breakfast table and saw that the whole Malfoy family was present.

Shit-

I slowed down a bit as everyone on the table noticed my presence. "Morning, sunshine." Draco greeted me first. I blushed and made my way to my seat next to him as Narcissa flashed me nothing more but a smile.

I helped myself with the food but noticed that the only food that I wanted, which were the waffles, was placed all the way over at Lucius. The elves make the best fucking waffles. I don't know what they put in those waffles but damn, they're good. I sighed and decided that I'll just eat something else. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Lucius' lips twitch as he noticed my actions. I slightly turned my head and rolled my eyes as I asked Draco to pass me the apple juice. Draco and I started talking about school and quidditch when I started noticing Lucius kept glancing over at me as he ate his breakfast. "Blaise mentioned that school couldn't find a potions teacher, well- they technically did but," He rambled but his words started to fade as I chose to pay attention to someone else.

Jackass, stop looking at me.

Lucius shook his head as he poked his food and brought it up to his mouth. I pretended that I was listening to Draco when really, my full attention was to his father.

Oh- don't flatter yourself, Ms Duarte.

I narrowed my eyes at him before we were interrupted by Narcissa. "So Nadia, dear.-" I turned my head to face her as she gracefully wiped her mouth with her napkin. "I couldn't help but notice your little tattoo on your collarbone." 

My tattoo was small and was of roman numerals. It was just beneath my collarbone and was quite significant for me, but she didn't need to know that. "Oh-It's just my birthday in roman numerals." I lied. "How lovely-" she smiled and I flashed her a smile before thanking her. "Draco dear- we have some last minute work to do before we leave in two days. Get ready in about an hour." Narcissa reminded her son as Draco nodded and continued stuffing his face with breakfast. I giggled as I, too, ate my breakfast.

-----------

After breakfast, I went to my room and decided to start on some of my summer homework that Snape gave us. What a prick honestly. Summer can never be complete with Severus giving his students a dreadful amount of homework.

By the time I was even half finished, 3 hours had already passed. I groaned as I folded my arms and slumped over the desk. Fuck me. Snape is going to fucking pay when I get back to Hogwarts, I swear. As I got up from my seat I heard a harsh knock on my door. I bit my lip and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Nadia." Lucius smirked as he took his free hand and placed it on the door frame, towering over me.

"What do you want, Mr Malfoy?" I rose my brows as I crossed my arms, pushing my breasts up. I caught him glance at my breast area as his smirk faded. I giggled at him before he shot his eyes back at mine and narrowed his eyes. "Library. Now." He demanded and before I could protest he walked away and made his way downstairs.