-Four-

Taehyung was looking like a long lost enemy of Y/n who can kill her anytime...

Jungkook: "You know her?"

Taehyung: "Very well"

Taehyung acted his best not to show anger in front of Jungkook...

Jungkook looked at Y/n who is trying her best not to look at that angry human...

Jungkook: "How?"

Taehyung was about to speak when y/n cut him off...

Y/n: "Jungkook movie movie"

She said trying to drag Jungkook but she can't make him move a single inch...

Jungkook: "Ah... okay... bye Tae... see you"

Taehyung: "Bye"

Jungkook and Y/n finally came outside the cafe and Y/n was so relieved...

Jungkook: "How do you know Tae?"

Y/n: "Leave it I will tell you later now let's go"

Y/n dragged Jungkook inside the movie theatre.

Y/n is not a fan of romantic films she hates it but she is the queen of flirting. She loves watching actions films. Most of the girls of her age love romantic films so she thought to say yes when Jungkook asked her whether she wanted to see a romantic film or not.

[How many of you like action movies?]

The movie started... Y/n  looked like she is enjoying it but deep inside she is not... whereas Jungkook was watching it with interest...

When the kiss scene came Jungkook looked at Y/n... she now looks like a child who just wants to vomit...

Jungkook: "Any problem?"

Y/n: "No... nothing" (Ewwww how can he put his tongue inside her mouth... eww)

Jungkook concentrated on watching the movie and Y/n was sitting beside Jungkook wearing a fake smile.

Time skips...

After the movie ended Jungkook and Y/n went to Y/n's house... Y/n's mother has invited Jungkook for dinner...

They reached there and Y/n was about to enter her house when Jungkook holds her wrist which made her faced Jungkook...

Jungkook: "Have you enjoyed today?"

Y/n: "Yes..."

Jungkook: "I haven't enjoyed it... I want to spend more time with you"

Y/n: (Here we go again... again he started flirting with me... but you don't know me Mr Jeon Jungkook I am the queen of flirting) Sure... let's go now... I also want to spend more time with you baby...

Y/n smirked looking at Jungkook...

Jungkook choked at Y/n's seductive voice...

Jungkook: "Wh... ere you want... to spend... time with... me...?"

Y/n: "Where you want to go, baby?"

Irene: "Jungkook Y/n what are you two doing there come here quickly... seems like it will rain soon..."

The sky is already darker because of black clouds... so Y/n and Jungkook went inside her room...

Jungkook took his place on the sofa beside Y/n...

Irene: "What movie you watched today?"

Irene, who was sitting just opposite to them asked...

Jungkook: "A romantic film"