The North Remembers (Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

"Two cups? That's not that much at all", replied Joffrey, no anger in his voice at all. "Please, have another cup".

"Are you sure, your Grace?", asked Ser Dontos and I lowered my head to Sansa's ear.

"When this gets ugly, don't look", I whispered just so she would hear. She nodded quietly .

"Yes, to celebrate my name day!", announced Joffrey, raising a cup of wine and everyone cheered. He handed the cup to Ser Dontos, motioning for him to drink. "Have two, have as much as you like".

"I would be honored, your Grace", thanked Ser Dontos. But I prepared myself for the impact.

"Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day", ordered Joffrey and I gasped quietly. "See that he drinks his fill". Ser Meryn obliged, walking down the steps towards the poor knight. He was so helpless. He was brought to the ground, and a tube was put into his mouth and they started to pour wine into his throat forcefully. It was horrible.

"You can't!", I said, raising my voice a little. The people around us, Tommen, Myrcella, some servants went quieter than the grave.

"Did you just say, I can't?", asked Joffrey and this time, I could hear his anger quiet clearly.

"I merely meant that it would be bad luck to kill a man on your name day", I tried to find a reasonable excuse to save Ser Dontos's life.

"What kind of stupid peasant superstition-", began Joffrey, raising his voice a little with every word but thankfully Sandor stepped in.

"The girl is right, what a man sows on his name day, he reaps for all year", said Sandor, nodding to me slightly. I sigh in relief, silently thanking him for stepping in.

"Take him away", ordered Joffrey and the guards stopped torturing the poor man. "I'll have him killed tomorrow, the fool". I looked back at Joffrey in surprise.

Hopefully he forgets, and will have mercy over Ser Dontos. But I doubted it. Mercy is a foreign word for Joffrey.

"He is a fool, you are so clever to see it", complimented Sansa, making Joffrey laugh. I knew that she was trying to help, and it was working but I hated having Sansa in this position. The poor man continued throwing up the wine on the floor.

"He'll make a much better fool than a knight", added Sansa, looking at Joffrey with a polite smile. "He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death".

"Did you hear my lady, Ser Dontos?", asked Joffrey loudly.

"From this day, you'll be my new fool", he announced and I sighed in relief, giving Sansa an approving look. She saved that man's life.

"Thank you, your Grace", Ser Dontos managed to get out.

"And you, my Lady, thank you", thanked Ser Dontos, and Sansa smiled at him. I was proud of her but she was treading dangerously. If anybody noticed what she was doing, playing Joffrey like that, he would have no mercy.

Ser Dontos was taken away but then everybody turned to look at the new arrivals. I recognized the man walking in the front, not that I can mistaken him for anybody else. Lord Tyrion Lannister, and some other man walked behind him. He looked like a sellsword. I've met plenty when I was younger and visited the inns with my brothers for fun. 

"Beloved nephew", announced Tyrion as he walked up the stairs towards us. He looked at me, and Sansa. "We looked for you on the battlefield. You were nowhere to be found".

There was a battle? Why wasn't I informed of this? I know, Cercei. That fucking whore.

"I've been here, ruling the Kingdoms", replied Joffrey, sitting down.