IV

Everyone was sitting in the dance room waiting for the teacher to arrive

Everyone was sitting in the dance room waiting for the teacher to arrive. The door opened and Soojin entered. "What?"

Everyone shook their head. She went to sit down in a corner, checking her pockets. She sighed when she realized there were no more lollipops left.

The teacher entered and smiled at Soojin, making her feel awkward.

The teacher said, "children, we're going to decide group and solo performances for the fest"
"Alright teacher", Everyone said in unison.

"Straykids, Itzy, and Nct are having stage performances as groups I guess everyone is practicing? Lia and Felix are having a TikTok medley. Soojin.."
She looked up as her name was called.

"Can Soojin perform with Itzy?", Yeji asked.
The teacher nodded with a smile.

Hyunjin stood up and said, "You said, about-"
"Yes, Hyunjin have you guys decided if you'll do a duet as well?"

Hyunjin looked at Soojin. He looked desperate to perform contemporary.

Soojin shook her head. Hyunjin went towards her and said, "See, I want to perform, you can say you're injured a day before the performance and-"
"Okay, don't talk too much"
"Ay, like I want to?"
"Go away, blondey"
Hyunjin went to his place with an angry face.

The teacher said, "I see you two don't really get along"
"No teacher, we'll perform together"

"No teacher we'll perform together" The words surrounded Soojin's head.

She went out of school but couldn't find her brother, and none of his friends.

Suddenly Hyunjin and Yeji came from behind, "Soojin! Hi!", Yeji shouted.

Soojin flinched because of the sudden voice, Hyunjin laughed.

Yeji said, "oh, I'm sorry, actually we have a group practice at my house, at 6, so would you mind going with us? You and Hyunjin can practice as well"

Hyunjin said, "I said Chan Hyung to go with others so-"
"Without my permission?"
"I-"

"I'll come by 6 Yeji, thanks."

"You're not going come with us?"
"I want to go home"
"Yeah, completely fine"

"Let me drop you home then", Hyunjin said.
She looked at him from up to down, "yah, don't do that, you're making me insecure-"
"Yeah, drop me, you are the reason my brother left without me".