Chapter 6

Play song when instructed. It's just what she's kinda thinking in that moment

-

"Lia, wake up." Justin said pushing me off the couch. "Ow! You bitch I'm go-" Justin shushed me. "Let's just go eat breakfast, clays mom made pancakes." I got up with a smirk.

"Race you?" I said before bolting. "Hey! That's not fair!" He yelled chasing after me. You would've seen two teenagers running around like children, but there was really only one child there, and it wasn't me.

-

I sat down and grabbed a couple pancakes. "These are fucking delicious." I muttered through bites. "Oh, well thank you." Mrs. Jenson said.

Clay stood in the door way. "This is weird." Clay said. "You should have some pancakes, they're fucking amazing." Justin said before taking another bite.

"I'll get you a plate." Mr. jenson said. "Clay, your dads gonna take you to court today." Mrs. Jenson said. "Great." Clay sighed.

"I wish I could be there as well." She said. "Really, I've got no problem with this. And you've got two new clays here, so." Clay said before leaving with his pancakes.

"That was awkward." I said. "Shut up." Justin said. I flipped him off. "I have to get to school." I said standing up. "Honey, you can't go to school with the flu." Mrs. Jenson said. "Oh, right, I, I'll just stay home and rest, ya." I stuttered out.

-

I sat down on clays bed longing for the day to end. Justin walked in. "Hey." Justin said. "What are you drinking?" He asked. I held up the bottle to show him the label. "Found it under clays bed." I laughed.

It was straight tequila. "Figured I'd get waisted before going to Alex's birthday." I muttered taking a swig.

"Wait, he invited you?" Justin asked.
"Ya, is that surprising. Anyways, Jess made it her mission to specialy invite me." I said. I held the bottle in his direction. He picked it up and sipped some.

He scrunched his face. "How Can you drink this with a straight face? It's disgusting." He exclaimed.

"Ehh." I said. After awhile I got really drunk and so did Justin. "Ok foley! 21 questions, dirty addition, I'll go first, who was your first fuck?" I asked sitting down.

"Uhh, honestly don't remember, my turn, have you ever had a boyfriend?" Justin asked. I nodded. He looked surprised. "Wipe that sh- shocked expression off your face you ass." I said.

After about 3 more questions it started getting a bit worse. "If you could kiss anyone right now, who would it be?" I asked facing him.

Play song now.

"You." He muttered before kissing me. He pulled me onto his lap deepening the kiss.

He started squeezing my thy's before picking me up and laying me down on the couch, not breaking the kiss. I knew it was wrong, everything in my body was telling me it was wrong, but I couldn't help it.

He broke away before taking off my shirt. He kissed me again before kissing down my neck. I moaned. "Is this okay?" He asked. I nodded.

You Can imagine what happened next.

-

I woke up next to Justin. I had a very bad headache, and the tequila bottle was now empty. I sat up then realized I had no shirt on. "Shit, shit, shit." I said grabbing my shirt. That's when it hit me that I had just lost my virginity to Justin foley.

"Lia, where are you going?" Justin groaned. "None of your business." I said puting my hair up. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Wow, ok, everything, starting with me getting drunk with you and then losing my virginity to you." I said. "Oh, fuck I'm sorry I didn't know you were a virgin." He said puting his shirt on.