Chapter 5

"Justin, where exactly are we going?" I asked as I followed him. "I need to confront Jessica myself." He muttered. "Wait, wait, wait, you can't just go after her like that! She's still human!" I said.

"Listen, if you want to help then fucking help, if not then leave, please." He said stopping. "Are you fucking serious?! All we've been through and it's just a fucking leave?" I said.

He just stood there with a blank expression. "You know what, fine. I'll find a phone to use and Sheri can pick me up." I said. I didn't think he would leave but he started to. He stopped to face me again.

"If you need me, you know where to find me." He said before disappearing into the night. I started to feel anxious. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I said.

Everything got blurry, and I was dizzy. I passed out on the ground.

-

"Phe! Ophelia! Hey it's me! Are you ok?" Sheri asked. "I'm, im fine." I said letting her help me up. "Shit, we need to get to school." I said.

"Why?" She asked. "Justin's gonna confront Jess." I said. "Get in."

-

We arrived at school and ran into the cafeteria. "Jess, you need to leave right now!" I said. "Why would she need to leave?" A girl asked. "Justin's-" I was cut off by Justin walking in.

Slowly everyone started getting quiet. "Jess." I said. "Justin." Clay whispered. Jessica stood up. "Hey Jess, I missed you, can we go somewhere else to talk alone." Justin asked.

"Justin drop it." I muttered. He shook his head. "No." She said. "I came back for you, that's the only reason why I'm here, if you want me to stay I promise you I'm here for good. Look if you want me to go I'll go, forever this time." Justin said.

"You said that before." Jess said. "I tried to go away, I tried to forget about you, I tried so fucking hard. But I can't stop thinking about you." Justin said.

"Justin just stop." I said. He shook his head again. "Ya, I think about you too, and I wish you were dead." Jessica said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you more." Justin said before walking out.

"Justin wait." I said. He stopped. I walked up by him. "I'm sorry, but family first." I said to everyone. Justin smiled a little.

Justin's smile dropped when he saw Bryce. "You." Justin said before fainting. "Shit Justin!" I yelled shaking him. "Justin!" Jess yelled before everyone ran over.

"Justin wake up." Clay and Tony kept saying. "Fuck." He said waking up. "We gotta get him back to my house." Clay said. "I'll come to." I said.

"No i can't do this anymore, ok?" Tony said. "What do you mean your out?" Clay asked. "There is no we, ok?" Tony said. "What the fuck is up with you?" Clay asked.

"We gotta get him out of here." Tony said. Clay and Tony helped Justin up. "I'll be out in a second." I said. "Jess, I know he did you wrong, but he's hurting in a way only certain people including me can imagine. Keep that in mind." I muttered before leaving.

-

We made it back and Justin layed down on clays bed I sat next to him. "You ok?" I asked. He shook his head. I snuggled up to him. "It'll all be over soon." I promised.

We got up when we heard glass shatter. Justin shut the door and indicated toward the closet. "Come on." He whispered. We both got in the closet with the door barely cracked. The guy looked through our stuff and left.

"Clay, are you home?" I heard someone yell. We got out of the closet and the guy was gone.

Justin ran to the window but saw no one. "What the hell!" A man yelled. We turned around and screamed. He had a bat. "It wasn't us!" Justin yelled. "Who the hell are you?!" The man yelled.

"I'm, im Justin and, and this is Ophelia. Clay brought us here!" Justin said.

-

We were sitting on the couch listening to Clay explain why we were there. "I was trying to help Hannah's case." Clay said.

"By hiding Justin and Ophelia here, in the home of a lawyer who's firm is trying the case, do you have any idea how that could look?" Clays mom asked.

"It's not just their appearance I'm worried about." His dad said. "Man, I'm an officer of the court, Justin failed to respond to his sopuanus he's in contempt." His mom explained.

"Look I was hiding him here because I didn't have any other options, ok?" Clay asked. "What about the option of coming to talk to us as promised." His dad argued.

"We had no where to go, that's why he had no other options, my mom is a junkie and her boyfriend is a dealer, and not a very nice guy. She's here because she's like my family.I knew that they wouldn't take me back, Clay and Tony they found us, and saved us. He didn't tell you guys because I was to ashamed for anyone to know." Justin said before coughing.

"And they're sick, with the flu. Which is why we were waiting for him to testify." Clay finished. "You can stay as long as you need to guys. But I will need to report you being here to the lawyers, I'm sorry it's the law." Clays mom said.

"It's ok, I understand. Thank you mrs. Jenson and mr. jenson." Justin said. "Now, who's hungry?" Mr. jenson asked. "Me." I said. Justin slapped me. "Ouch, what the hell." I said. "Sorry I met heck." I said quickly.

-

We walked into clays room and saw him sitting down. "You thinking about Zach?" Justin asked. "What? No." Clay said. He wasn't very convincing.

"I read that stupid blog." Justin said. "You know I have to tell hundreds of people tomorrow what I loved about Hannah, and all I can think about is how she lost her virginity to Zach, I mean Zach, and then like a month later she hooked up with me, and then she freaked out but she didn't freak out when she hooked up with Zach? I mean." He sighed.

"What the fuck are you saying jenson?" I asked.

"Do you know how many girls I've slept with? Like a lot, classifies me as like a player or something, my best friends used to think I was the fucking best." Justin said.

"Wow, a player or something right." I scoffed. He nudged me. "Okay?" Clay almost asked. "Hannah, she sleeps with one guy, she has a crush on another guy, being me, and she kisses a third being you, and it's whatever it's all fine right? All of a sudden she's a slut? All of a sudden you don't know who she is?" Justin tried to explain.

"Your a dumbass." I said. "I am not a dumbass." Clay said. "Your dumb, your an add, dumbass." Justin backed me up. Clay sighed.

"Well I'm not the dumbass you got locked out of the house today." Clay said.

I looked at Justin. "Clay we didn't get locked out today. Someone broke in, I didn't see who it was, and I didn't tell your parents." Justin said.

"What the fuck?" Clay said. "I mean who the fuck have you pissed off lately?" Justin asked.

"Bryce, it has to be Bryce, did he leave anything or did he take anything?" Clay asked.

"Fuck I don't know, we were downstairs with your parents this whole time." I said. We started searching. I helped Justin look through our bag.

Justin sighed and said down. "Well, nothing it's, it's good. Ya everything's here." Justin lied.

I looked through it too. My viles were gone. "Fuck." I muttered. "What?" Justin asked me. "Nothing, just scratched myself." I said.

"Okay." Justin muttered.

"We should go to bed." Justin said. I nodded. I then drifted off into a dreamless night.

-

A/N I have a whole ass plan for a scene in a couple chapters and it's gonna have a song to go with it and stuff. I'm so excited. Anyways, I'm tired so goodnight. 😘