You swallowed hard. You had no idea where Kylo was, who was with him if he was okay. As much as you knew that Hux might just be bluffing, you also couldn't take that chance. "Tell me the plan." You said to him.

"Put the gun down." He countered, trying to reason with you.

You shook your head, "I'm not an idiot. I'm the one with the gun, I'm in charge here. Tell me what you're planning with Kylo."   

Hux stayed silent, challenging you.

"Is Snoke involved? Does he know you're planning this?" You asked him, trying to piece it together. You knew you were wasting time but you couldn't help yourself.

"Put the gun down," Hux repeated through gritted teeth, getting more anxious now that he could tell you weren't backing down.

"I'm not fucking around." You growled, getting just as frustrated as he was. "What are you going to do to Kylo?" You asked, pointing the gun directly at his thigh, a direct shot if you were to take it.

Hux smirked, noticing the way you adjusted. He assumed you were bluffing. "Adorable. You think you can save him. You're too late" He chuckled.

He barely got the words out before you pulled the trigger. You shot him right in the leg, blood instantly forming on the material of his expensive dress pants. "Tell me the plan or I'll shoot you again and make you suffer before I kill you." You were shaking violently as you said this, surprised by your actions.

Hux was in shock as well, staring down at the warm red circle spreading across his pant leg. He didn't think you had it in you. He had no idea who you were anymore, that much was extremely clear.

You moved closer to him, gun trained on the other leg, ready to shoot him again if he didn't tell you. You were getting too caught up in the mention of Kylo to think clearly. You should just kill him now but you were being stubborn and protective. You needed to protect Kylo.

When Kylo sent you away to start your life over on your own, he had been sacrificing his sanity to keep you safe. It was time for you to return the favor. You were going to take a dangerous chance to keep him safe.

Vicrul had been standing outside of the door, waiting to hear any sounds that might alert him to check on you.  When he heard the gunshot, he froze. It wasn't loud enough for anyone downstairs to hear it, the club was way too loud on the floor below. Vicrul took a deep breath, praying over and over again his mind that you were the one to shoot the gun and that Hux was now dead.

"Fuck, fine," Hux whined, his hand going to the wound to press down on it. He kept glancing between you and the injury, his body still in shock from the impact. It didn't hurt him yet, he was too overwhelmed by this entire situation to register the feeling.

"Men are waiting for him." Hux coughed out, cursing and stumbling over his words. "At his apartment-To take him out. It'll be easy, he's been so weak ever since you've been gone."

    You took a deep breath. He'd been weak since you've been gone. It hurt you to think about that.

You needed to make sure Kylo didn't go back home, at least not alone if he was drunk and sad, you couldn't let him get hurt.    

    "He's weak? Look at you." You snapped, feeling the need to defend him. Hux grimaced at that statement, feeling weaker than ever right now.

"Does Snoke know about this?" You asked him.

    Hux coughed in response, practically gagging at the pain that was starting to occur to him.

    Vicrul was in the same spot, his ear to the door in an attempt to hear what was going on inside. It was quiet, but he could make out the faintest murmurs of speaking. Both of you. It made him wonder why a gun had fired. He was getting nervous.