One Long Ride 3

Something hard ran into me and I nearly fell forward before a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.
"Shit, you assholes. Stop. Sorry ma'am, you alright?" A voice yelled behind him and then asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. It's alright."
I turned around and pushed the guy off me a little before looking up. My eyes went wide and I took a step back so I could get a better look.
"Riley?" I asked.
"Jessie? Damn your all grown up."
"So'd you. Where'd these muscles and legs come from come from? The last time I saw you, you were short and skinny."
"You know this hottie Riley?"
I laughed at the guy behind him, Riley continued to stair at me.
"I haven't seen her in........ at least ten years. Am I right?"
"Yeah, how you been rodeoin', we musta been walking right round each other." I said. I hadn't been to every rodeo but I had been to most, maybe we were just running into each others circuits.
"Been on for a while. Hey, you know this is the first time I've been glad for these idiots stupidity."
I chuckled at him, turned to finish signing in and then moved over so Riley and his mates could.
They all introduced themselves to me, Matt, Coby, Jasper, Kayson.
They were all nice guys and reasonably good looking just like Riley. Matt was the one that had called me hottie and Kayson was the most quiet and sweet.
"Come on, let's go find Mia."
Riley had always had a crush on her. Mia and I had always been super close to Riley, they both had a crush on each other but would never admit it, we were only 10 at the time, but still.
"Who's Mia?" I'm pretty sure that was Jasper.
"Is she hot." Matt again.
"I get the feeling you find pretty much all girls hot." I said.
He gave me a questioning look.
"You have thoroughly checked out every girl that's walked past. You called me a hottie. Dude I'm wearing my riding clothes, most guys find it a turn off that I can sit on a bull and it excites me instead of scaring me half to death." I laughed at him a little. "Anyway, shes my sister. Twin, actually. Definitely got the looks."
"If she got the looks and I thought you had, I cant wait to meet her." Matt smirked and his eyes had diamonds in them.
"Careful, you might be treading on toes.... She is single, as always." I slid a smirk towards Riley, "But one of your friends liked her a very long time ago and that might stay the same." I said as if I was still talking to Matt but whispered, so only Riley could hear because they were a little way behind.
"Careful there youngin."
I punched him in the arm lightly, he faked hurt and we both laughed.
"We are only half a year younger remember."

When we found Mia she was back at the float, talking to her dappled grey mare, Trinket.
She was facing away and hadn't noticed us, Riley stiffened beside me and groaned, oooo he so still had the hots for her and I bet the cut off's weren't helping his case. He put a finger to his mouth as if to say 'no one make a sound.' We all stood still as Riley snuck up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waste and put his head on her should.
"Mornin Sweet."
Mia jumped and turned around she had recognition in her eyes, she looked over his shoulder at me, confused. I smiled at her and she squealed.
"Riley!!!!!"
She jumped up and threw her legs around his waste, hugging him tight.
"She is hot but not my type I think you got the good end of the stick." Kayson said as he and the other guys walked past to meet M.
This was gonna be one long fun ride and I think my sister had finally found her way back home.