Jinxed Joker

Jinx cocked his head to the side, observing the male infront of him. His elbows were pressed into his knees and his back was hunched over. In between his fingers dangled a switch blade that he played around with as he observed.

Kayson was on his knees with his hands behind his back. He was strapped down to a metal pole in the centre of the cement enclosed room. A dim light illuminating only the centre of the room where Kayson laid.

Kayson's head hung low, his hair dangling over his eyes to hide his facial expression. "You're not gonna get much out of me." Kayson muttered, his tone harsh yet quiet.

His throat was far to dry to communicate any further. Jinx didn't mutter a word, he watched Kayson carefully. Focusing on his breathing, his leg placement. The way his voice was dipped in exhaustion.

Kayson did put up quite a fight. Jinx admired that. The way Kayson fought for his life, the determination to live dancing throughout his pupils. The way Kayson so quickly went for his throat really got his adrenaline pumping.

After both men were engulfed in silence, Jinx clicked his teeth. Catching Kayson's attention slightly while his dark dull eyes peaked through strands of hair. And they did not look happy.

Kayson shot daggers with his sight alone. "Tch. You're quite the fighter boy." Jinx's voice was dipped in curiosity as he pushed further. "I've never get my hands on someone who is willing to fight me."

Jinx sat up from his chair, letting the blade fall from his finger tips. In a second he was crouched down in front of Kayson. He pressed his index and thumb against his chin, forcing the male to look up at him.

Jinx ran his fingertips down Kayson's jawline and followed the trail down to his throat. He ran his fingertips up and down Kayson's Adam's apple slowly. Kayson grit his teeth and spat at him.

Jinx closed his eyes as saliva ran down his chin. He growled lowly, running his sleeve across his mouth and back handing Kayson with his fist before sitting upright and brushing himself off.

"You don't quit, do yeah?" Jinx snarled, watching Kayson's head bob from impact. Kayson spat blood out onto the floor, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"Don't fucking touch me." Kayson threatened, gritting his teeth as the pain throbbed on the left side of his temple. "Or what?" Jinx taunted, gripping onto his blade that he let fall to the floor earlier and eyed Kayson.

"You see boy.." Jinx trailed on, approaching Kayson slowly. "You don't have much of a saying here do you?" Jinx smirked, crouching down and placing one hand over Kayson's mouth and the other was gripping the switch blade.

Jinx held the sharp blade against Kayson's neck, causing the male to tilt his head up to avoid the blade in the process. "I can do whatever I want to you and you can't do a damn thing." Jinx flicked his tongue over his bottom lip in response.

Kayson narrowed his eyes and chewed on his inner cheek as he felt Jinx apply pressure to where the blade was pressed against his throat. Jinx applied enough pressure to cut through a few layers of skin.

Blood tickled down Kayson's neck. Staining his shirt collar and dirtying the sharp metal. Jinx trailed the knife down Kayson's biceps and across his chest. Kayson's breathing hitched as the tip of the blade guided across his nipples.

"If you're gonna kill me.. Just fucking do it." Kayson snarled, while his eyes bored back up at Jinx. "Where's the fun in that?" He taunted, pulling his hoodie up over his head and tossing it. His dark curls feathering over his piercing green eyes.

Jinx's body was lean yet ripped and was covered in scars and tattoos. Ink painted more scars but some were still present and noticeable.

"The fuck are you doing?" Kayson narrowed his eyes as Jinx approached him. "Whatever the fuck I want." Jinx gripped a chunk of Kayson's hair and yanked him upward. "Get your pretty ass up."