With regards to the life of supporting character Zhao Mingxi, the summary was as follows:

[Lived in a small, rundown town in the North since she was young. When she was 15, she was found by the Zhao family. Later, due to her jealousy toward the female lead Zhao Yuan, she started to put all her effort into stealing Zhao Yuan’s family from her. After finding out that Zhao Yuan and Zhao Zhanhuai harbored romantic feelings for each other, she got her best friend to create a rift between them… In the end, she died due to cancer. After her death, everyone forgave her.]

?

‘Steal’??

Wait a minute. Wasn’t this family hers to begin with? Also, why did it determine that everything she did in her past life was to ‘steal’ the female lead Zhao Yuan’s things?

Why on earth— Just because Zhao Yuan was a child blessed by the gods, a gentle and fragile lily and a lucky lady?

Also, Zhao Yuan had a relationship with her eldest brother Zhao Zhanhuai?

Mingxi’s expression was similar to that of an old man looking at his phone.

She didn’t know if it was because she died in the wrong position or something, but the point was that after the end of her short 23 years of cannon fodder life, she actually returned to her 17-year-old self.

However this time, she had a ‘Female Side Character Support System’.

System: “You were set up to be a villain with a tragic ending, hence your luck would definitely be in the negatives. When you cross the road, you would be hit by a car. When you drink cold water, your teeth would hurt. When you get sick, it would definitely be a terminal illness. But think about it, what if you could secretly turn yourself into an upright person?”

Mingxi’s mind went blank as she spoke, “What do you mean?”

System: “This means that I want you to freeload on another person's luck. You will certainly not be able to obtain luck from the main characters Zhao Yuan and Zhao Zhanhuai, but you can get them from other side characters who are quite popular as well. After freeloading such luck, who knows, your terminal illness might go away.”

Mingxi slapped her thigh, “I get it now. You want me to make friends with characters who are popular and valuable?”

In every book, aside from the main characters, there will always be characters who don’t appear as much but have high values of character settings and popularity.

The more the readers liked these characters, the more she would appear beside them. If she showed herself more and did a few good things, eventually she would be able to freeload on their good luck.

The system was relieved. “As expected of the poor and pitiful supporting character that I had chosen. You are a fast learner.”

Who wouldn’t want to live? Although she was muddle-headed in her past life and lived like an idiot, since a second chance has been given to her, Mingxi would definitely grasp it well!

Furthermore, the experience of constant vomiting, fevers and losing weight after contracting the terminal illness was not something she wanted to go through again.