Chapter 25 (Fuck it ill join)

Start from the beginning

Seraphine: Yes i know but what i mean is....what if i....mess up you know 

[Y/N]: Im not following?

Seraphine: Like...what if i mess up the act...the singing the dancing everything.....and......What if i...brought the downfall of kda because of me you know.....

Dear god......ive never seen her so down before....she was always the happy person in my group....always looking at things at a different angle......always positive....whenever its so dark....but now.....now i just see a girl that just lost her crush or got rejected or a loved one died.........*sniff*......dammit.....come on [Y/N]....think....think... 

[Y/N]: Sera........i know you won't mess up

Seraphine: How can you be so sure?

[Y/N]: Because....you wanted to be this....you wanted to be a part of them...and now you are......and now your going to back away from this singing all because of some stupid doubts that you will bring kda down....no....fuck doubts....continue on what you are doing.....remember why you started this and strive towards it and even if you fail it won't matter.....because at the end of the day....be positive and continue forward with that positivity and always look at the bright sides of things even when times are dark.....................because.............that's something your always good at........

Seraphine: Wow......i.......*sniff*.......thank you [Y/N]

She proceeded to hug me with a warm embrace.......and some positive energy ugh....

[Y/N]: Yea...sure....whatever......

*Flashback ends*

I can't believe i encouraged a annoying girl.....*sigh*...............i think.....maybe i should apologize to kai'sa.....but wait that would prove jason right....FUCK.....i can't think very well with all these fuckers messing with my head....

Ahri: To have someone's best interest and wellbeing as a priority.........

in your life!!

*sighhhhh*.....lets just get this over with 

*click* *closing doors*

Jason: Oh hey [Y/N]...*munch*....your coffee and muffin are at the micro again

Seraphine: Yea so go do your usual thing and well.....yea....

[Y/N]: Actually............I don't want muffins and coffee right now

With that jason and seraphine stopped while the other girls are eating but.....they were staring at me.....

Jason: [Y/N]...you ok....you never deny coffee and muffin

Seraphine: Yea thats like all you eat....i don't really see you eat anything else after that 

Well...........i have been robbing stores to eat because i didn't really want to eat kai'sas dinner but........this time.....i want to try it....and well.....i want to apologize by doing this...

[Y/N]: Well....this time i want to try something new 

Akali: And that is?? *munch*

[Y/N]: Kai'sa....would you mind serving me a pancake please 

Now the whole room got silent.....jesus........its like i have authority here by doing things that i would never do 

Seraphine:...[Y/N]......are you serious??

Ahri: Yea....are you serious??....

Akali: You aren't playing around right??

[Y/N]: *Sigh*....unfortunately no.....so....are you gonna serve me a pancake to eat here or am i going to have to wait??