𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 | 007

song recs °∴,*⋅✲ rise, merry go round of love

She looked like a walking, talking prince. A prince charming straight out of a fairytale. Like Howl come to life.

The team in charge of outfits, consisting of two girls who had obsessions with the medieval floofy shirts and Timothée Chalamet, decided that togas weren't nearly good enough or extravagant enough for their play, so that being said, they had gone in a slightly different direction. Historically, it didn't really match up, but when Kiyoko caught sight of the light material that made up (Y/N)'s shirt, along with her fitting black high waisted pants and boots, she couldn't have cared less whether it was historically accurate or not.

Currently, someone was trying to contour her nose to look more masculine or whatever it was they were doing with the brush on their nose. The long white sleeve hung over the edge of the chair, (Y/N)'s ring filled finger, fidgeting slightly.

With a soft smile, memories of the night before lingering at the back of her mind as they had, well, ever since, she walked over, resting a delicate hand on her shoulder, "Nervous?" She asked.

(Y/N) glanced up, eyes brightening once she noticed who it was. Now that made Kiyoko's heart flutter, as never before had someone looked so happy to see her, "Well call me Christ and nail me up," She said, eyeing Kiyoko nonchalantly, a small smirk tugging at her lips, "You look amazing," And gestured toward her, well, her everything, but Kiyoko assumed she meant the platinum blue dress that waterfalled onto the floor, the material looking as if it were water itself.

She flushed, fiddling with her necklace, "You look handsome,"

The person touching up (Y/N)'s face had given them a look, taken notice of the spark that kindled behind their eyes, nodded, and walked away, leaving them to tend to Daichi, who played Apollo, instead. Kiyoko thought that was rather kind of them.

(Y/N) swivelled around so she now faced her fully, in all her glory and the blasé of a God, "Are you ready? Opening night and all,"

"Of course. We spent hours going over every line. Well, excluding one. But even so, we practised it once, technically," She mumbled, still able to feel the faint press of (Y/N)'s lips against hers, a ghost of last night.