Story 16 - Sleeping in the woods

part 1

(Varian, Nuru, Hugo, and Young are all standing in front of these two tents)

Nuru - Since we only have two tents I say we do Boys and girls.

Hugo - Oh you would like that wouldn't you!

Yong - Why not I don't mind if we share a tent.

Varian - Neither do I, what's the big deal?

Hugo –There are only two beds in there.

Varian - So? One of us can take the sleeping bag.

Hugo - No thank you, I would rather sleep in the woods.

Varian - Ok, go ahead. Sleep in the woods.

Hugo - Maybe I will!!!

*Later*

(Hugo is curled up in a sleeping bag outside asleep)

-------------------------------------------

Part 2

During the time of the tent

(All the lights are turned off)

Yong - Varian? You awake?

Varian - *sleepy* what? Oh, Yeah.

Yong - Sorry did I wake you up?

Varian - Nah it's ok.

(You see a light in the room turn on and it looks like Varian turned it on from his position)

Yong - This is random but did you ever think you would be here?

Varian - It depends on when you asked me. You see I had a time in my life when I felt as if nobody cared or would listen to me, I was just the tiny fourteen-year-old boy. Then one day... I lost someone I loved and.... well things changed. I did things I regret but now... I wouldn't have imagined my life going anywhere else.

Yong - wow...

Varian - What about you?

Yong - Well? I have always wanted to go on an adventure but to actually be out here now!! With you! That I wouldn't have thought would happen. Funny how that works huh?

Varian - Yeah.

Yong - can I ask you another question?

Varian - Sure.

Yong- If you were told you could make a new family, like put people in it who would it be?

Varian - Well, when it comes to things like that, I already have that. Like for you, Hugo, Nuru. Yong you ARE more than my friend, you're my brother. Nuru is like a sister... and a mother. (Laughs)

Yong- What about Hugo?

Varian - I'm still trying to figure out his role.

Yong - isn't he still outside?

Varian - Yeah...

Yong - ... GOODNIGHT (turns out light)

-------------------------------------------------------

Part 3

Varian is trying to get comfortable in his bed but just can't. He sits up, walks past Yong snoring. Varian walks out of the tent to see Hugo asleep in a dirty sleeping bag. 

Varian walks over to Hugo and picks him up. Hugo is still asleep. Varian sets Hugo in what used to be Varian's bed. He takes Hugo's dirty glasses. Varian cleans them off and puts them on the side table. 

Varian put down the dirty sleeping bag and fell asleep in that. 

*If you want me to make a part two to this I will.*