"Wait, I have an even better idea, have you ever played subnautica?" He said.

"Umm, no why?" I ask looking at him.

"Ok, we are playing that instead." He leaned over and clicked open the game.

The game started to load, it was and ocean background.

"It's an ocean game?" I ask, making a new save file.

"Yeah, it has a story to it too." He said putting the headphone on.

I hummed and waited for the game to load. Once it loaded, and I got past the tutorial I decided to go adventuring.

"Aw, these little fish are cute.. peepers.. creepy name but cute," I went up to one of the fish and tried to catch it, "wtf? Why we going so fucking faaast?!" This fish was swimming away super fast.. I didn't catch it.

While Kenma was watching me struggle to catch fish he was laughing at me, he pointed out it's more helpful if I spam click when I get close. It helped out a lot.

I had gotten a small submarine.. well Kenma got me the sub so I could go exploring better.

"I wonder what's behind the ship, I'm going to go." I said as I start to go behind the ship, "is there anything down- AH!!" I yelled and jumped in the seat because something had grabbed me while I was in the ship.

Meanwhile I was having a heart attack Kenma was laughing his ass off.

"ha- it's a- haha- a- haha- Reaper- ha- Reaper Leviathan- oh.. my.. god.. that was so funny.."

(JUST IMAGINE THIS FUCKIJG THIJG GRABBIJG YOU, HE SHAKES YOU AND FUCKING GROWLS AND SCREAMS AT YOU, LOWKEY V SCARY-)

"I literally almost died, in real life, time to alt F4

"I literally almost died, in real life, time to alt F4." I say leaning towards the keyboard, and pressing alt F4.

"Nooo, why would you close it?" He asked kinda sad.

"Because I almost fucking died right then, what do you mean, "wHy diD yOu cLosE iT?" I say mocking him.

"Aw, I'm sorry, but I think it was worth."

"You only think it was worth it because you wanted to hear me scream."

"I mean, yeah. Here take a seat on the bed and I'll set up my ps4 to the tv and we can play Minecraft or something more calm together." He said as he stood up.

"Ok." I stood up and went over to his bed sitting at the end. I watched Kenma as he hooked the ps4 up to the tv from the PC monitor.

Once he set it up he handed me a controller and sat on the floor at the end of the bed next to me. He pulled up Minecraft and started a new world.

"Go ahead and connect your controller." He said, looking back at me.

"Hm, actually, I'll just watch you play instead, so you can play something else if you want." I say placing my controller down on the floor next to him.

"Oh, ok, I'll play Minecraft and you can watch then." He turned back to the tv and made a new world, he named it "irl :D"

I reached behind me on the bed and grabbed my phone, it was almost 6, Damn, time flies. I look at my notifications and see I have a few texts.

Captains

Kuroo
Y/n how's it going??

Oikawa
Yeah!
We wanna know!

Private Messages

The Pretty One 👑
How your hangout with Kenma going?

I decided to open the one from Akaashi first.

Y/n
It's going pretty good I'm about to watch him play Minecraft
:3

The Pretty One 👑
I'm glad it's going good
But I'll leave you too it
You can tell me what happened tmr

Y/n
Oki
Talk tmr bestie!

I turned off my phone and took my attention back to Kenma and the tv. He looked pretty calm. But then he spoke.

---------

Alright bestie, update tiiime 🥰
I love how when I write these I mostly do in my classes when I should be doing my school work- but you guys are more important 🤞

Alright bestie, update tiiime 🥰I love how when I write these I mostly do in my classes when I should be doing my school work- but you guys are more important 🤞

Also, with the Beastars manga part, true story. For my bsf bday we went shopping and I got the first two volumes of Beastars and the first volume of Kakegurui. Call me a furry and I'll fuck your mom 😩🤞 promise not a threat 😌🤞

N e ways ily bestie 🌝❤️❤️❤️

AKSJDKSKSKDKDKD ALSO TYTY SM FOR 8.6K READS <3333

See you in 5-10 days time
ᵒʳ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

Also not to self promote or anything but if you want you should totally go read my yandere Kenma book :) it'll be updated soon