G a m i n g

The wet-liquid drizzling from the sky kept on pouring on the ground, making the streets and the grounds wet. Sounds of the rain hitting the surfaces, echoed through my ears. The sky is so dark, making it looked like it's already night time, because of how gloomy the sky was.

I am at my boyfriend's house hanging out with him, and when I was just about to leave his house, the rain started pouring so hard, that made me stay here much longer, not that I'm mad tho, I guess God wanted me to stay.

We agreed to send me home, when the rain stops or when it goes lightly. But it seems like, it doesn't want to stop, 'cause IT'S STILL POURING SO HARD. Now I'm fucking bored and just rolling over on the bed, whining like a fucking child out of boredom, because the BIG BITCH is playing with his annoying video games. And I am here, laying on his bed, watching the droplets of rain trickled down the window, trying to see which of the droplet who's going to reach the bottom of the window first and win.

I got super bored from what I was doing awhile ago, so I went to reach my phone—on the bedside table— to get it. I scrolled through my phone and watched mukbangs in youtube. I am so comfy in this position right now. Me laying down on Ethan's cozy bed, while wearing his hoodie— actually one of my favorite from his hoodie collections and with this type of weather? ummm yes please.

But there's one thing that's missing to make this feel much more soothing, like a hot choco in a cool brisk weather surroundings. And that is my boyfriend, Ethan. However, like I said, the goon ass is too engaged with his video games, not even bothering to get off that gaming ass chair and enjoy this beautiful weather with me.

So I decided to annoy him and kind of, just a little bit, force him to spend time with me. "Ethan!!" I said in a whiny voice. "Can you please stop playing your video games? I'm getting bored."

"Yeah, y/n, just 5 minutes and I'll be done, hm?" he replied, but I know damn well that 5 minutes can turn into 5 hours. That's why I decided to get off the bed and walked up to his side to sat on the arm rest of his gaming chair, putting my arm om his shoulder.

"You suck at this game, man!"I said in a disappointed tone, but that's not true, I only said that to annoy him. Seeing he's not paying attention, I pulled up my phone and rang up my girl friend's number.

"Hey, what's up, Isaac?"pretending that I'm talking to a guy, leaving my friend on the other end of the call confused

"Yeah, I'm not really busy right now, you can come pick me up." I bet that got Ethan's attention, as I saw him in my peripheral taking a glance at me. But I'm glad my friend got what I was trying to do, just going with the flow.

"Totally! we can hang out," I exaggeratedly said, to which Ethan replied with, "what do you mean? we're hanging out!" I felt the annoyance in his voice, as he said that.

"Oh, are we though?"

"Mhmm," he hummed still playing on his computer, but he grabbed my wrist and made me sat on his armchair, as he softly snatched the phone in my hand and said, "Thanks for calling, man but we're playing right now." Then he hung up and propped me up onto his lap, me facing him. I placed my arms on his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. "I kind of knew you were doing that to catch my attention," he said chuckling.

I pulled my head back and said,"then why-"

"Because it's fun to annoy you," he interrupted, tapping on my nose.

"Not funny to me," I argued back after putting my head back on his shoulder.

He pecked me on the cheek after I made that comment before I fell asleep on his lap.