Fuck y/n~~

"Daddy...id love to please you" you say starting dabi in the eyes "mmm fuck then give me a good blowjob y/n~~~" he then takes of his shirt and opens his legs as you position yourself and start to gently rub his cock with your hands while you fill your mouth with saliva dabi smirks looking at you right before you open you mouth and let his cock slip right down your throat and you let it gag you for a second or two dabi struggles trying not to moan then you start rapidly sucking his cock not gagging once then dabi grabs your hair and smirks you notice that his legs kinda twich before dabi starts pulling your hair and you suck his dick at a fast steady pace dabi lets out a deep long moan " mmm~~ fuck y/n~~" dabi says letting go of your hair as you continue to suck his dick perfectly dabi continues letting out small moans as you do "y/n your going to make me cum~" he says with a huge smirk on his face you don't stoop at the news you continue to suck his dick even faster than before he moans loudly and deeply before cumming down your throat a huge load that you almost immediately swallow right after you let off of his cock you then open your mouth to show him that there's no more semen in your mouth and he smirks "good girl y/n" you smile "your semen is so hot~ i love it it still gives me butterflies~~"