𝑨𝒎𝒊𝒓 7.

*𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒙, 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚*

February 2015

Kalyan held Amir hand as they walked into the party. It was a party that some seniors were hosting just because and they invited the whole school. Amir and Kalyan were there together, but not as a couple. They didn't establish anything with each other, but they knew feelings were there.

Not only that, but Amir and Amaya were now talking as friends. Since they had class together, they were always talking to each other. He like her vibe and she like his. At times when he's alone, he would think about the two girls. Both of their beautiful smiles, Kalyan dimples and Amaya pretty white teeth.

Amaya perfume that smelled like flowers and Kalyan's that smelled like strawberries. Both of the girls thick thighs rubbing against each other when they walked. And how they exploded when they sat down. Amir was always looking at them and sometimes he would zone out and have some very sexual thoughts about them.

Thought that were wild and even amazed him at times. He just wanted the both of them for himself, but he wasn't sure how that would work. He wasn't into forcing people on someone and he didn't know if the two girls liked each other.

But, damn did he want them badly.

"YOOOO, Amir!" A senior, Chris, shouted once he seen him. Amir dapped him up, only knowing him since they worked together before.

"Who shawty?" Chris asked, pointing at Kalyan.

"A minor." Amir remarked and Chris put his hands up.

"I gotta go." He dragged then walking off. Amir shook his head and they headed in the kitchen.

Amir seen Amaya and they made eye contact with each other. She smile seeing him then walked over to him.

"Hi, Amir!" She dragged, waving at him. She noticed Kalyan rolling her eyes and she instantly felt like she ruined a moment.

"Wassup, Maya. Amaya, Kalyan. Kalyan, Amaya." Amir introduced the two girls to each other.

They gave each other a small smile before looking away. They had already been introduced to each other in the bathroom one day.

Flashback

Amaya flipped her hair over her shoulder, as she stare at herself in the mirror. She took out her lip gloss and started applying it to her lips. The girl bathroom door opened and Kalyan walked in. The two girls look at each other, but didn't say anything.

Walking over to the sink, Kalyan stood two sinks from Amaya and started looking herself in the mirror too. She knew who Amaya was and she really did find her pretty, but her jealousy was about to take over her.

"You know Amir right?" Kalyan asked, Amaya glancing over at her.

"Yeah, why?" Amaya asked. Kalyan hummed a little.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to know. You know he says your really pretty." Kalyan told her, which wasn't a lie at all.