Priorities

HEY GUYS!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING... IVE BEEN BUSY AND STUFF BUT I HOPE THIS NEW CHAPTER IS LONG ENOUGH GOR YOU GUYS.
ENJOY'!!!

Illusion POV:

I'm on my way to Clare's house.

Were going on a date, movies.

Yeah, I know I'm cheesy, but Claire likes it. Not much people appreciates the classics these days. Unlike Claire, my babe.

Oh god, I love her so much!

- Flash back-
It was a bright and sunny day. Kids running around the playground. In the sandbox, though it always got in my shoes.

Since my patents are two different beings. I look like a Freak. My parents say I different and that I'm special.

Not because I'm a Prince or anything.
NO... I have a lions tail, black Mohawk. I can change appearances, and fly. I'm a Weird human.

Special alright.

Walking towards to swing set was pretty Akward. And yes I'm in kindergarden. I am also more intelligent than other children.

I sat there not knowing what to do or who to talk to.

Then all of sudden A girl with dragon ears and a tail sits next to me and starts to swing not Noticing me.

It was quite weird, cause most kids get out of my way cause I'm a prince, and I'm different.

But she didnt say anything. Just kept swinging.

Some kids walked, towards her and starts to say

" HEY FREAK, GET OFF OF MY SWING!!!" said a Little preppy girl with ponytails and bows.

The 'dragon' girl cowered and slowly got off the swing. Getting pushed in the process. She fell and ran towards a little hill with a tree in the distance. Crying.

The preppy girl laughed and started to talk to me
" She was never good enough to be your friend. Unlike MOAI!!"

" What kind of friend are you if you bully other girls?! I was never your friend!'" I say with a hands clenched into fists.

" well you are a Prince correct? You should be hanging out with the right crowd.." she said gesturing to her and her friends.

" not gonna happen."

I look back and see the 'dragon girl' sitting up looking around with tears in her eyes.

I run up the hill changing my appearance in the process. A ordinary kindergarten boy.

Once i got up to the top I said
" Hi, why are you crying?
Its a Stupid question. Since I already knew the Answer.

" I'm just different, and nobody else is.. And I'm being bullied for It"

" Well..." I say, changing my look as It was once before. " I'm diffrent too."

She looked at me with wide eyes. And her mouth moved into a Smile.

" you wanna be friends?" I asked her

" yeah that sounds awsome.." she answered.

-End of FLASHBACK-

Ever since then weve been best friends.
Now Ive been dating her for at Least 5 years.

Claire.... Shes been on my mind all day.

Its our 5 1/2 year anniversary. Ever since senior year.

I arrive at her house. With a boguet of flowers behind my back. Shes never forgot the dates of something important. Especially our anniversaries.

Claire opens the door and smiles back at me eagerly.
" Hi Lulu!" she says.

" Hey Babe." I give her the bouget of flowers.

" aw Lulu you didnt have to! Happy Anniversary.." She hands me a white box with a black bow.

" YOU didnt have to do anything." I open the box and hold a watch with a golden glow with black highlights on it."

" AW babe!!! Its beautiful!!" Embracing her with a Big bear hug.

" it really was no problem. Remember my mom does designs." she says and gesture's me to come in.

I walk in her house. With a view of the living room and kitchen. Everything was clean and was rather warm inside.

Mr. Spike walks Inside the hallway. With his long tail dragging behind him.

Smiling a big grin his fangs were Noticeable.

" ILLUSION!! Hey son!!" he gives me a big man hug.
Yeah he practically calls me son now.

" hello Mr.spike, its great to see you again. Even though I just say you two days ago.

" yes I know time does fly. RAIRITY ILLUION'S HERE!!!!!!"

" STOP YELLING IM COMING!!!''"yells Mrs. Rarity.

" illusion so good to see you!" she Says. pens In her hair and rulers around her neck.

" I'm so glad you can make it... Claire's quite exited for your guys day tonight.

" so am I ma'am "i say

Claire and Rairity walk in her room to get ready.

" So son what did you want to talk to me about?" Says spike

" I need to talk to you about me and Claire." I say following him Into the game room.

" what is it? Are you breaking up with Her?! If so....
" NO NONO THATS NOT it. I would never hurt Claire like that.

" well Then, now that that's out of the way what you want to talk about?

" Well, its not that easy to talk about Sir.. Considering not all fathers like their daughters boyfriends.

" But your practicly a member of the family.illusion" he says , in the process of cleaning a pool pole.

" Ok sir can you please pay attension to me please?" I say with my sweaty plams on the rim of the pool table.

" Alright son...what?

oh gosh this is going to be so hard...

" May i have permission to marry your daughter?

***************
HEY EVERYONE!!! SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER, IM EVIL LOL!!!!
I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG ENOUGH. ILL UPDATE SOON, JUST A LITTLE BUSY. IF NOT IM SO SORRY. PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
AND FOLLOW!!❤️