11

'Oh, by the way. I'm at Sky's finishing up.'

Said the message Sierra got from Stella as she just got out of the shower and sat down on the bed with towel around her body. Where else would she be?

The small favor, with the star, Sierra did the light fairy anyway, because it went color-wise anyway in the direction. One hundred percent it might not apply, because the dress, which came closest to Stella's wish, was a dark blue one shoulder dress with a little black, which reached halfway up her thighs and shimmered in the light, more silver than purple.

Before Sierra made her way to Stella, oh no, to Sky, she dipped in some black eye shadow with a brush, blended the color into her crease for a classic smokey eye makeup, and put another shimmery blue eye shadow on her lid to at least match the dress.

The party was already underway, just getting started, as Sierra left her room and made her way to the specialists' building, avoiding the partying people as much as she could, otherwise any of them would accidentally mess up her dress before this celebration had begun for her.

"Well, look at that," Stella snapped enthusiastically at the sight of Sierra, who stopped in the open doorway and leaned her left shoulder against the frame, "It's all right. Can't you look like that all the time?"

"And then?" retorted Sierra, tilting her head to the other side, away from the wooden frame, and looking at the blonde who set aside her brush, "Oh, wait, then I'll be like you soon. Better not."

"There's no shame in wanting to look good, whether you already do or not. It can only make you look better, and it feels good to know that you are. Wasted potential is what I call it otherwise," causing Sky and Riven to give each other a puffing look, thanks to those words, but Stella seemed to have completely forgotten or just didn't care that they two weren't alone in the room, "So, I've been asking around a wee bit and our fire devil, from the semester before last, is going to be there too and rumor has it he's kind of taken a liking to you. Extremely hot, fitting for a fire fairy, but unfortunately also extremely.... yes. Well, you know. You know Aspen."

"Not really," Sierra countered with even less interest than she already possessed when the light fairy started or arrived with any guys, causing Stella to close her eyes, take a deep breath, and look at her quite frustrated in the aftermath, "I'm going to the party looking like the birdie and you'd like me to be. Should be enough, right?"

"Must be a pretty bird," came it from Riven, sounding like nothing more than a casual remark in passing, and glanced from his bed, where he was half lying, to Sierra in the doorway, "Even though I hate to do it, agree with our Miss Superficial here, but she's right. You do look good."

Sierra didn't get to reply, as Stella interrupted her with a 'see', with which the blonde grabbed her coat and hooked up with her classmate to leave.

A silent 'sorry' formed on Sierra's lips as she turned to the boys, because Stella's exit wasn't exactly the nicest kind, if only for the reason that the light fairy literally left her boyfriend sitting here.