01

Not even properly arrived, only the suitcase and the bag brought to the room, Sierra was told that she had to report to Director Dowling

Not even properly arrived, only the suitcase and the bag brought to the room, Sierra was told that she had to report to Director Dowling. She was not told the reason for this, which did not change the fact that she had to go to the director as soon as possible, preferably right away. Everything simply leave and lie.

That was quick. Very fast. Too fast for Sierra's taste. Not even an hour had passed since her arrival. In this short period of time, there could not have been any reason for which someone had to be summoned to the director's office. Whereby, exceptions always existed and confirmed the rule, that may all be true. Some students should therefore be quite capable of making it without any problem.

From the trouble magically attracted, if there was that at all, where one believed, so some person, could simply nothing for it, also did not want to get into trouble and nevertheless, these were to be found in such situations. At the wrong time, at the wrong place.

What should be the reason with her therefore, was mysterious to Sierra. Without any detours, nor any other unpleasant encounter, she had gone from the campus directly to her room. Nothing had happened. The brief conversation with Riven didn't count.... shouldn't count. Basically, it was more than unnecessary to think about it and rack her brains over it, since she will already find out in a few minutes.

𖣊

Before Sierra entered the office, or rather the anteroom to Dowling's office, she put her head back in her neck with a snort, exhaled audibly and opened the door in an extremely false good mood. A cursory glance from Callum, the director's assistant, to the door followed as he heard her enter. She would have to wait a moment, Callum told her, before she had the idea to go straight up the small staircase and knock on the office door.

A few minutes passed, then finally the door of the office opened and a red-haired girl came out, who must be one of the new ones. Anyway, the redhead didn't look really happy, which was either because this one was new and didn't want to be here or because of Dowling.

"Sierra," the director said as the blonde knocked against the frame of the door, not having let it close in the first place, "I'm glad you came."

"You wanted me to come, after all," at this a slight gasp escaped Sierra as she fervently hoped this conversation would pass quickly, "What can I do for you?"

"Nothing at all. It's about your classes this year," irritated by this explanation because this was not what she had expected, Sierra furrowed her brows and sat down on one, of the two empty chairs in front of the desk that Dowling pointed to sit down, "When our new students go to the stone circle, I want you to come with them. We have to be sure that, as far as your magic is concerned, no mistakes are made. Everything else, how we will proceed then, we will see afterwards."

"For that to happen, however, I don't need to go to the stone circle, because there, we will merely be shown our birth element," Sierra countered, because there was no reason for her to go, knowing her magic, "Yes, but fine. I'll be there."

After all, Sierra couldn't say no without getting in trouble afterwards, since this instruction came from the director herself. Whether she wanted it or not, she had to go along.

 Whether she wanted it or not, she had to go along