Forever Theirs

I had just got a call from my friend. I did not know if the phone call was good news or bad news. She was in tears as she gave me the best news I could ever hear, "We got the tickets, Megan!" We had just got the tickets to see one of our biggest inspirations, Emblem3. Emblem3 is a band from California. It consists of two brothers (Wesley and Keaton Stromberg) and their life long friend, Drew Chadwick. They used to make covers of songs and post it on YouTube, ever since then I have been a fan. This is why I am so excited about getting to finally see them. All we had to do was go to Nashville, but the thing we didn't know was that it was a concert to remember.

          We would show up to the concert early, and then go back to the hotel that night. We were in the car on our way to Nashville listening to their album, and getting "pumped" for the concert. We were just singing along to the music and day dreaming about what we wanted to happen. This would be my first concert, but not for my friend. We would show up to the hotel, get dressed, and recharge our phones from the drive up there. I was so excited to finally be able to see them after two years of waiting, being there for them, watching them on the X- Factor, being just as devastated as them when they didn't make it, voting for them, losing sleep, all for this band. We were their fans. Forever. We were their Emblems. We would be there for them when they needed us. It was like some big debt was about to be paid off, and everything would be great. I was going to see the people I had practically stalked or tweeted everyday. I would be in the same room as them along with three hundred or so other boys or girls just wanting to get as close as they could to them. That is probably what half of the people at the concert were wanting. All these thoughts were hitting me and making me even more excited for this concert.

          I'm just glad I can say that those three music making idiots, also known as Emblem3, were going to be my first concert. We were so close to Nashville and it was all hitting me. I was so nervous, yet excited. We were on the interstate, and I could see all the buildings meaning we were about to enter Nashville, Tennessee. We were literally jumping in our seats! They were in this city with Jackson Guthy and MKTO. We arrived at the hotel. The first thing I did was plug my phone. Then, I brushed my teeth, sprayed some perfume on me, and freshened my make-up, which I wasn't wearing a lot of. "I'm so nervous!" I said nervously. I don't know why I was nervous. Maybe it was because I was about to go and see some of the most amazing people (at leased to me anyways) in concert. "Come on, Megan. We're going to leave early." It was just now reaching 12, but the concert didn't start until 7 and they wouldn't start letting people in until 6:30. We had just arrived, and you could see people who had meet and greets in line to be let in to meet my idols. Lucky. We were towards the back away from the crowd, and closer towards the road. We were just sitting there on a concrete wall with our feet dangling on the side of the wall. A black car drove by, the window rolled down, and Drew Chadwick stuck his head and said "Why don't you come around to this alley way over around this corner?" I looked around, no one had noticed us yet. We started making our way to the tour busses that had been parked around, but some of the girls saw us and started heading that way, too. "Run Megan go!" My friend had told me, we showed up and were the first ones there.

          We ended up getting shoved, punched, got our hair pulled until we had been shoved to the very back towards the dumpsters. "Hey, leave them alone." And none other than Drew Chadwick had come to us. He had come out here just to help us from these hassling girls. Keaton came out, "Sorry guys, I have to get everything set up! I love you all though!" Oh my God, Keaton just said he loved me! He walked away after waving at us. He pointed to my friend and pointed to her hat and smiled. We had went to the mall and made personalized hats. Mine said Wesley and hers said Keaton. I wondered if Wesley would come out of the tour bus. Drew stayed out there with all of us fans, and took pictures and talked to everyone. When it was my turn to take my picture with him, I basically flew in his arms and hugged him never wanting to let go. I had finally met two of the people who I had spent the past two years with. We turned and faced my friend and she took our picture. He stayed out here for three whole hours until he had to go so he could meet the girls who had meet and greets. The door to the tour bus opened, and out stepped a body guard. Then, came Wesley. The fans went crazy and the body guard had to rush him away, but not before he looked up, pointed to me and said, "I love your snapback!" while giving me a dazzling smile.

          We went back around front and there was only five people there, everyone else had gone in for their meet and greets. There was another tour bus out there. We went over and knocked on the door, and out stepped Jackson Guthy. He gave us hugs and we all talked and I even met his dog. He took a picture with my friend then he went to take a picture with me. "Megan, your phone just died!" she said the worst news ever. "Way to go Rebel, you're supposed to charge that before you come!" Jackson said. "I did, but I came prepared. I have a back up phone!" I said, and smiled for my picture as my friend pulled out her phone and took our picture. This is how I became known as Rebel to the Jackson Guthy.

         We were about to go in for our concert. I was so excited. I couldn't wait. They let us in, and scanned our tickets. We walked, or more like ran, to our seats. We were now in the same room that would soon hold our inspirations. They were playing all kinds of music as we came in, but it didn't get good until Cruise by Florida Georgia Line came. First, we were just softly singing a long until that songs came on. When that song came on, EVERYONE jumped and started singing that song at the top of their lungs. It got so loud that the boys ran on stage and ran through the door on the other side because they wanted to see what was going on. When the song finished the lights slowly started to dim, making me so anxious. Then, it was pitch black that I couldn't see my hand in front of face if I tried. Then the lights turned on, and there in the middle of the stage, was Jackson. He got everyone pumped up, and even waved at me. The lights went out again, and then you hear a loud boom. "Hey guys! I wanna hear you scream as loud as you can!" Tony Oller, one of the boys in MKTO shouted. We were all on our feet, and they came out and the starting cords of Classic came on. They had the crowd so pumped when they left. The lights were now off again, but when they came back on, on the stage were the three boys I had been waiting to see. They sang their hearts out, and made everyone feel special. They came out in the crowd one at a time, and chose fans to come on stage with them. When it was Drew's turn, we yelled his name. He looked back and pointed at us then turned back to the security guard and said something, but he shook his head no. They went on stage and finished up. I was so sad to leave, but the day turned out way better then I thought it would. I had met all three of my inspirations in less than one day. They made it that way. We would always be their fans, their Emblems. Forever.