❝ 𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐋 ❞

Start from the beginning

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 WEEEKLY Monday

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 NMIXX Kyujin

𝐑𝐀𝐏 FIESTAR Yezi

❝ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❞

𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐈 ━━━ ESTP (ENTERPRENEUR)

( + ) Bold - Iseul is full of life and energy. There is no greater joy for her than pushing boundaries and discovering and using new things and ideas.

( + ) Original - Combining her boldness and practicality, Iseul loves to experiment with new ideas and solutions. They put things together in ways no one else would think to.

( + ) Perceptive - This originality is helped by Entrepreneurs' ability to notice when things change - and when they need to change! Small shifts in habits and appearances stick out to Iseul, and she uses these observations to help create connections with others.

( + ) Direct - This perceptive skill isn't used for mind games - Iseul prefers to communicate clearly, with direct and factual questions and answers. Things are what they are.

( + ) Sociable - All these qualities pull together to make a natural group leader in Entrepreneurs. This isn't something that Iseul actively seeks though - people with this personality type just have a knack for making excellent use of social interactions and networking opportunities.

( - ) Insensitive - Feelings and emotions come second to facts and "reality" for her. Emotionally charged situations are awkward, uncomfortable affairs, and Iseul's blunt honesty doesn't help here. These personalities often have a lot of trouble acknowledging and expressing their own feelings as well.

( - ) Impatient - She moves at her own pace to keep herself excited. Slowing down because someone else "doesn't get it" or having to stay focused on a single detail for too long is extremely challenging for her at times.

( - ) Risk-prone - This impatience can lead Iseul to push into uncharted territory without thinking of the long-term consequences. Entrepreneur personalities sometimes intentionally combat boredom with extra risk.

( - ) Defiant - Iseul won't be boxed in. Repetition, hardline rules, sitting quietly while she is lectured at - this isn't how Entrepreneurs live their lives. She is action-oriented and hands-on.

𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 dancing, drawing illustrations, producing songs and begging and praying that hybe lets her open a soundcloud or something to share her music with engenes, working out to the point that it almost seems like an obsession, watching aesthetic café vlogs, casually fangirling over byun baekhyun, annoying her members.

❝ 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 ❞

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 Do Marie (1979-2017)

𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 Do Taejoon (1973-present)
Founder and CEO of BETA*

𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 Do Hyunwoo (2005-present)
Senior at SOPA**
Member of Trainee A***

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 TXT Sena (check out my other oc book!), AB6IX Daehwi, WEKI MEKI Doyeon and Yoojung, TWICE Chaeyoung and Nayeon, ITZY Lia and Ryujin, ATEEZ Wooyoung and Yeosang, NCT Sungchan, TXT Hueningkai, Taehyun and Beomgyu, CLC Eunbi, TREASURE Hyunsuk and Jihoon, STRAY KIDS Jeongin, KEP1ER Bahiyyih, DIA Chaeyeon, Chungha.

┏ (*) - A well-known glasses brand started in Japan ; (**) - School of Performing Arts ; (***) - Bighit's new boygroup set to debut in 2023 with the following members: Sangwon, James, Yorch, ┗Jihoon, Jowoochan and Hyunwoo.

𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗
━━━━ 🍂 ♡♪♪⚠°⚟

HELLO EVERYONE, your author Vienna here! So, I see you've decided to check out this book

HELLO EVERYONE, your author Vienna here! So, I see you've decided to check out this book. good lord Iseul is my baby so I hope you enjoy reading her story haha anyhow, your comments and votes mean a ton- thank you for them :(

SETTINGS, smallest font, white bg, serif.