Clay waved to George as they separated to go to their lockers, George happily skipped to his locker. He actually was happy, it felt nice to not have to worry or to think about anything that would stress him out. His overly excited and vibrant smile caused people to give him odd looks. He ignored them though, he had other things that were more important than what people thought of him. They probably just thought it was weird that he was super happy all of a sudden.

George stashed away some books and put some undone homework into his bag which he left in his locker the week before. He was too busy to even notice that one of the eyes staring at his unusual joy, was maybe his worst enemy.

((TW: Harassment))

The red head who had not only bullied him, but now also has sexually assaulted him too, stood behind him. He was so close that the only thing that alerted George that he was there, was the hot uneven breath he let out onto George's neck. George quickly turned around, starting at the chest of the taller, then scanning up to his face. Clarance wore his normal evil eye, he looked like he had something dangerous planned.

He won't do anything right? Clay would literally kill him. George tried to convince himself.

"Your stupid, overly confident, boyfriend isn't here to protect you now, is he?" Clarence spoke, his voice was vile and empty of emotion. Clarance stepped closer, placing his hands onto George's hips. George cringed; this was not the kind of touch he craved. The touch he craved was kind. The touch he craved was loving. This touch was unpleasant and corrupt. This touch wasn't kind, if anything it was hateful.

He wasn't drunk. He wasn't going to let this happen again.

"No, he's not. You're right about that. B-but I'm stronger than you th-think." He lost his confidence near the end of his sentence. Clarance saw this and he rolled his eyes in response. Then, Clarance took his hands off George's hips and placed them above each of George's shoulders, onto the lockers behind him.

"Hm, if you're so strong," he paused, "Then stop me." Clarance leaned in. George had to fight back. It was self-defense, right? He wouldn't get in trouble. So, before Clarance's lips could connect with George in any way, George full on nailed him in the balls. Clarance kneeled down and fell to the ground, "Fuck you, George. Fuck your life." he groaned.

((harassment trigger over- New TW: panic attack and self harm. Be safe please!))

George had to get out of there. He had to get out of Clarance's sight before he got hurt. Even though he already was. He did get pinged with guilt and anxiety after Clarance's last words.

"Fuck you, George. Fuck your life."

Those words repeated in his head. He hated it. He wanted them to leave him alone. He wanted to be alone. He wanted to leave. He wanted to run away from all his problems. He wanted escape. So, George ran down the halls, leaving Clarance on the ground in pain. Tears ran down his face, the wind that hit his face as he ran, made them turn cold.

He didn't know what to do, he only ran. He didn't know where he was going till, he found the bathrooms of the school. George took a hard right into the boy's bathroom, locking himself in one of the stalls.

In that stall he fell to the ground, leaning against the bathroom wall, crying his eyes out. Not only was he crying, but he couldn't breathe. He felt stuck in a weird limbo of thoughts. He couldn't escape. He had no escape. Where is his escape?

George searched through his backpack, maybe he could find his escape there. He was freaking out. He wasn't in the right place of mind. He needed someone to help him. He begged that someone would pound against the stall door and stop him. He finally found what he needed.