Yn: First of all you took me away from Yoona and then you kidnapped me and nowhere you r*pped me and now you're telling me not to talk with that cold tune. Then what should I do tell me Jimin what should I do!

She started shaking my body while crying and knell down while crying. Somewhere in my heart I felt pity for her. I slowly knell down and took her in her embrace.

Jimin: Don't worry I am here. Cry how much you wanna in my shoulders.

Then she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back loving this feeling.

Yn pov :

I felt so good in his embrace. His scent is so relaxable. I hugged him tightly and release all my tears in his shirt. After some time I pulled out and saw that his shirt was covered with my tears.

Yn: I am sorry.
Jimin: It's okay.

He went to bedroom and changed his shirt and came back downstairs to have breakfast. I served him the breakfast and we started to eat.

Yn: Don't you have to go to your dorm?
Jimin: I will not go today.
Yn: Why your members will be worried.
Jimin : Let them be
Yn: But why?
Jimin: Because I don't wanna leave you.
Yn: If something happened between you and Bangtan then I am not responsible for it okay?
Jimin: You will not.

I just rolled my eyes and started to eat again. After some time we finished eating and I washed the dishes and sat in the couch to watch one of my favorite Kdrama "True Beauty ". I quickly turned on the TV and started watching it. I saw Jimin standing and staring at me. I rolled my eyes and gave him the permission to sit beside me by tapping on the couch by my body language.

Jimin: What you are watching?
Yn: True Beauty.
Jimin: What is that?
Yn: A Kdrama.
Jimin: Okay.

Then we both started to watch together. A scene came when Ju Kyung and Suho hugged each other.

Jimin: Wait is that Eunwoo from Astro?
Yn: Yess and he's my bias.
Jimin: Wait what do you mean that he's your bias?
Yn: I don't only Stan Bts, I Stan many other groups.
Jimin: And which group do you Stan?
Yn: I Stan Txt, Twice, Astro, Gfriend and Enhypen other than Bts.

(Btw I gave the names of these Kpop groups because I Stan them lol)

Jimin: So many!
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: Okay so which group do you love the most?
Yn: Not gonna lie but but it's Bts.
Jimin: *smile* I am glad that you keep Bts at first.
Yn: Hehe actually Bts is my first Kpop group which I became Army.
Jimin: Oh great.
Yn: Hehe.
Jimin: Btw who's your bias?
Yn: In Bts?
Jimin: Yeah.
Yn: Namjoon.
Jimin: Oh.
Yn: Hehe....ummm Jimin.
Jimin: Yeah.
Yn: .I am sorry for what I told you this morning actually my mind was not working at that time so I told that I hate you
Jimin: It's okay I understand.
Yn: Thanks.
Jimin: That means you love me?
Yn: I didn't me-

I couldn't complete my sentence as he hugged me tightly.

Yn: Jimin I can't breathe.
Jimin: Oh sorry .
Yn: It's okay.
Jimin: Let's continue with this.
Yn: Yeah...... Btw I love you as an idol so don't think that I can ever love you as a man.
Jimin: I will make you love me as a man.
Yn: Whatever let's continue.
Jimin: Yeah.

We both were watching True Beauty and suddenly a kiss scene came. I can feel that Jimin is staring at me.

Yn: What?
Jimin: I can make this scene now.
Yn: No ne-

I couldn't finish my sentence as he kissed me gently. The kiss was full of love that he has on me. His lips were perfect. I wanna kiss him back because of his shape but I didn't. After sometime he pulled out.