Chapter 4: Tutor Embarrassment

Friday is nearly every students favourite day of the weekdays. But today for me well, its probably the worst. I wish this day will be over already. I come home and faceplant on my bed and groan loudly.

"Rough day huh? Been banging boys or something" Kate asks. I look to the side to see my sister in my doorway.

"Your lips keep moving but all my beautiful ears hear is blah blah blah. Plus I have a boyfriend unlike some person I know." I reply getting up to sit on my bed. She laughs and comes more into my room and sits on the bed beside me.

"Well sister, how about we go shopping, you know bonding sister time." Kate implys and gives me a playful push on the arm. I roll my eyes, I know what she really wants.

"No Kate, your thought on shopping with me, is going out and making me carry you luggage." I respond a bit annoyed and then getting up and going to change into something more comfortable for my liking.

"But its fun isn't it?" I give her a blank face then ignoring what she said and picked out some plain black leggings, a cute grey sweater and my brown uggs. "Well fine be that way, you're such a B-I-T-C-H." She says and crosses her arms.

"Sorry I didn't get that, I dont speak Idiot." I reply. Her mouth opens wide and I'm pretty sure a fly flew in there, she is in total shock. Ha! take that Kate! She groans and leaves without another single word and thats how you get rid of your sister ladies and gentlemen. I change and put my contacts away in its cases and plop on my glasses. I hear the door ring, I sigh just when I get comfortable. I rush downstairs to the door and open it straight away without even thinking about what I look like.

"Crap" I whisper. Its Leo Welsh at my doorstep, I completely forgot he was tutoring me! I see him looking at me up and down. " Take a picture it will last longer."  I say bored.

He snaps back up to my eyes and smirks.

"Well I didn't know the popular girl looked like this under all her crap that she wears. But then the glasses are a nice tip." He says. I scrunch up my face, can I punch him?!

"Don't scrunch up your face like that for too long or it will stay like that forever." He adds. Gosh, how I hate him, but I'm a little bit embarrassed. Only my family,Tessa and Marie have seen me like this.

I sigh, I have had enough. I step aside from the door to let him in and he accepts and walks in. We walk to the kitchen where the table is to get working on the stupid work.

"Would you like anything?" I ask trying to be niceish. 

"World peace and a newlaptop thanks." He replys straight away. I roll my eyes and go to the fridge an grab a water bottle and sit down beside him.

"Ha ha ha very funny genius." I reply sarcastically. He rasies one eyebrow and looks at me. 

"But I am a genuis. I always get amazing grades and you well, I would make fun of you but I don't think you woul understand it." He says bending over getting out his calculater from his bag. Oh no he did'nt just call me a blonde girl. Then I give him a big push and he falls over and yells. I crack up laughing.

"You..should of seen.. your face!" I say between laughs. Leo rolls his eyes and comes back and sits back on the chair. 

"Ok how about we get real work done?" He asks repostioning his glasses. I laugh.

"Yeah ok." Then me and Leo for the next 2 hours get into the books. Why am I enjoying this? I'm Clara Hill the girl who only likes 5 people in her life, the most popular girl in school. Also the amazing girlfriend of Jack. Remeber Clara, don't fall for anyone, but your boyfriend Jack.

***

 "Oh my gosh my brain is about to explode into thousands of pieces." I complain. Leo chuckles and starts packing up.

"Well I think that will do for today then." He says and I nod. I have to admit, it wasnt that bad as I thought and Leo is quite an amazing guy. Even though at school he is the quietest person ever, but once you get to know him hes not that bad.

"Thanks for tutoring me and all, most people hate me and can't stand me." I say chuckling lightly.

"Eh no problem, I have to admit you confused face is quite amazing." He smirks at me. My mouth drops open, Oh he just did it again. Then I did what  he deserved... a unexpected piggy back! I fly onto his back he stumbles over a bit, then he regains his balance. "No offence but you're quite heavy."

"Says the one who ate three quaters of the biscuits." I reply and he nods in agreement. I jump down and my glasses fall onto the ground. Leo bends down and picks them up, and studies them closely.

"You're short sighted?" He asks. How did he know that? No way, he's telepathic!

"Yeah, how did you know?" I ask curiously. He shrugs and hands them back to me.

"Lucky guess." Leo responds casualy. He throws his backpack around his shoulder and walks towards the door and I open it.

"See you around nerd." I say happyily. He laughs and his hair falls in front of his face. Ok that was cute, wait what?

"Bye Miss Hill." He responds in my tone and I roll my eyes. Remind me not to let him do impressions again. He leaves and I close the door and lean against it. What is happening? Ok Clara, tomorrow back to normal ok, no fooling around. I run up stairs and text the girls.

Tomorrow, shopping. 

Clara xx

 ***

Oh EXCITING. Hope you enjoyed the 4th chapter and please vote because that would really make my day. (Please excuse the spelling and mistakes!)

Missreadsalot101