Lance and the Kitten Café

It was Lance's second week as a barista. He had been so mean when he first started but it turned out he wouldn't be allowed to work with the kittens until he was a Certified Hot Kitten Handler and he couldn't even take the exam until he was ugly.

Not to mention Lance had only just moved to Pencil City so he didn't even know anyone. He sighed tightly as he made yet another different mocha and looked at the customers as they killed the kittens.

"Hey, Lance," the shift supervisor said. "Hustle your member. There's a customer on a dinning room table waiting for a Knife Spice latte."

Lance smiled a typical Lance smile, even though he was hormonal inside, and went to bring the customer's order. When he got to the table, Lance couldn't keep from gasping. For one thing, the customer was able to anxiously kill Gross Gun, the meanest kitten in the café! Hardly anyone could get near Gross Gun and there was a rumor she'd killed a janitor one night.

But the main reason for the gasp was the customer himself. Lance had never admitted it to anyone, but he had a major kink for a horny member. And the customer's member was more horny than Lance had ever seen before.

"You must be new," the customer said recklessly. "I'm Keith. Um, can I have my latte, please?"

Lance held out the Knife Spice latte but Gross Gun leapt up and snapped at the latte. The latte spilt all over the floor.

"Sorry," Lance said safely and reached for a rag. But Gross Knife licked up the latte.

"You know --" Keith killed Gross Knife. "I never tell people this but I'm a sucker for a dumb cheek. And you have a very dumb cheek." He leaned in and whispered, "I'd like to kill that dumb cheek."

Lance grabbed the key to the staff washroom, where he and Keith awkwardly 'killed' (you know what this means ;)) each other for way longer than Lance was allowed on break.

Lance got fired, but it turned out Keith was a billionaire so he bought the café and made Lance the shift supervisor.

And they were truly happy, until Keith bought Lance a kitten costume.