▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SHE'S WHAT?!" Shoto yelled from the other line.

"Dabi..got her...again..."Bakugo who was blasting his way to his agency with Katsui in his arms answered.

"i'm getting her back...no matter what" he added.

"i'm helping you...i'm on my way to your agency...i'll ring the others"

"The more the better... and you...you're staying in my agency...got that?"

"NO! I'M HELPING TO FIND MY MOM!"

"yeah? and what? you'll et injured or worse then my shithead will kill me? huh? do you really wanna see your mom or you wanna die early?" He said.

"i-I wanna see mom!" the boy cried.

"Then follow what I'm saying...if you can't do it for your dad...do it for your mom..." he said.

"you're not my dad..."

"Too bad I'm the one who made you..."

"And I wish it was another man instead!"

"HEY! THAT HURTS!"

"I KNOW! AND I DID THAT ON PURSPOSE!"

"Have you checked the CCTV's?!" Shoto slammed the door open.

"Red is doing it now...i just went back here to secure the kid..." Bakugo said and looked at the sleeping state of Katsui on the sofa beside his office.

"SHE'S WHAT?!" Kaminari entered the room along with the others.

"AGAIN?!"

"Hmm-mm...i'm going back to the hospital...fvck I can't just stay here like this..."He gripped his hair and furiously cursed.

"if I fvcking got that bastard...i'm never letting him live a fvcking life...i swear...." he let out a groan and kicked the floor hard.

his phone rang and he immediately answered the call.

"What's the update?!" he stood up. eager to know the answer.

"Update? oh! update..." his feet run cold.

"The update is that...she's mine...and she's sleeping in my bed...oh! by the way...i'm injecting some little bit of things on her system... you know? to forcefully wake my flare up" a chuckle was hears from the other line.

"BASTARD! WHERE ARE YOU?!" The call ended.

"DABI!!!" He called the same number but no one answered.

"He called you?"

"Don't you fvcking dare go and experiment her system up! ARGHHH!" he called and called but still...no answer.

"TRACK THAT FVCKING NUMBER DOWN!" He shove the phone into Kaminari's chest and pace back in forth inside his room.

"FVCK.FVCK.FVCK.FVCK.FVCK!" He chanted