⚘ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ.

♛↠❦↞♛

"FVCKING WEAR MY FVCKING CLOTHES! IT'S FVCKING FREEZING" Bakugo chased (Y/N) down the cold hallways of the dorms. Every students backing away when they see the girl running towards them, laughing like a maniac.

"GET OUT OF THE WAYYYY!" she giggled she shove everyone out of the way.

Her classmates laughed to both of them.

"WATCH OUT!" (Y/N) took a right turn when she saw Momo walking out of the left wing with milk in her hands.

"FVCKING GOT YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Bakugo smirked to himself. He knows that the right wing is a deadline in the end.

Now he can make her annoying girlfriend wear his sweater for gods sake. They have been chasing each other for half and hour now.

"NO! Suki! I don't wanna wear your sweater. NOOO!" She cried out. Happy tears falling out of her eyes. She can feel her heavy and unsteady heartbeat, and her breathing that sounds like a fvcking bear inside her head.

"HAH!" Bakugo caged her down and forcefully make her wore his sweater.

"fvcking better" Bakugo admired her girlfriend for a couple of seconds.his own intoxicating smell mixing with her scent perfectly. Not to mention, her wearing his favourite sweater.

Her chest rapidly pumping up and down under him. Her breathing, ragged and unsteady. The sweat her body produces...whose glistening eyes directly looking at him.

He shook his head and let the thought get out of his mind.

"C'mon dumbass, they're unwrapping the gifts" he pulled her up and slightly brushed her back.

"WAIT A MINUTE! IMMA NEED TO GET SOMETHING IN MY ROOM! Go there first! I'll follow!" she pecked his lips and before he manage to stop the girl, she had already ran away.

"BRAT! COME BACK—"

"Yo! Bakubro! Who did you pick?" Kirishima who was holding a large crimson box emerged from his room.

"Shut up" is all he said before shoving his hands back inside his pockets.

"you're gonna go downstairs?"

"hmm. The shit told me to" he said and lead them way.

"Pfft! How hard did cupid hit you?" Kirishima chortled.

"Too deep I can't even take off the arrow" Bakugo muttered.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"NO" he huffed and fasten his pace.

'that shit was close...' he mentally panicked.

"is everyone here?" Momo spoke up.

"Dumbass is not here" Bakugo growled.

"oh. We shall wait for her then" then girl gently sat on her seat.

"THE COOKIES I BAKE ARE FVCKING READY!" Iida emerged from the kitchen wearing an all out santa outfit. The whole class couldn't help but laugh.