⚘ɢᴏɴᴇ

♛↠❦↞♛

"Mom..." Katsui knocked on the door in hope of her mother to shout at him or just...a response. from her. but his shoulders fell when silence once again...is the only response he got.

his eyes were swollen, the kid looks so exhausted and sleepy. he didn't sleep all night... he was crying...crying right beside her and blaming his father.

"Grandad is coming here—mom? MOM!" he slowly opened the door.

"Bakugo! stop it! you'll fvcking get yourself in more dange—"

"STOP AND WHAT?! LEAVE HER ALONE?! BULLSHIT! AS IF I'M LETTING THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!" The boy yelled at Kirishima.

"But, Bakug—"

"P-PAPA! MOM! S-SHE'S NOT IN HER ROOM!" Katsui came running down to them panicking with his eyes streaming tears.

"H-hey k-kid...what happened?" Katsuki leaned down to match his height and held his shoulders to stop the boy from shaking.

"M-mom...s-she's not there! my mom!" The boy cried in his shoulders.

"W-what do you mean?" Kirishima questioned the kid.

"s-she's gone..."

Katsuki ran down the halls towards her room. every footsteps he made was echoing in the walls. other patients were looking at him with confusion. Katsui was in his arms, crying and crying all along.

"SHITHEAD!" he slammed the door open revealing a sight he never thought would happen once again.

the monitors and the bed...was gone. no signs of blood and fight...the room was... empty.

She's gone.

"no way..." Kirishima'eyes widen at the sight.

"m-mom..." Katsui silently cried in his shoulders.

he can't deny, the warmth of his son made his heart flutter and all happy... but still...broken at the fact that he was holding his son crying because the love of his life...was gone.

"D-dad..." The boy mumbled and wiped his tears.

It was truly heartwarming to hear.

"Hmm?" he hummed and did not spoke to prevent the boy from raging again.

"T-there's a note there...i can't reach it...but it says... 'for the bastard' so I think...it's for you..."the boy mumbled and sniffed.

"Me?"

"Mhmm. who else is the bastard?"

Bakugo put the kid down and walked to the clock thats hanging in the middle of the room. and just like what Katsui said, a note was placed in there...including the 'For the bastard' thing.

his hands shakily grabbed the note. too scared to find out what's inside the item.

"What does it say?" Kirishima patted Katsui's back to calm the kid.

"...he took her... again" Bakugo gritted his teeth and scrunched the paper.

"Who?" Kirishima asked the boy.

"Dabi"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sup, Ground Zero.
i got her back in my arms...
again.