9

Ari

I woke up at 6:55, our flight was at 1:00 pm. Euphoria slept with us in her bloggy pillow since she had no room or anything, YET. I did hygiene and put on my white tracksuit and I put my hair up, I got the keys and ran to the store to get some Similac for the baby and some bottles and pacifiers and all that good stuff before we leave and I got some stuff for my other baby simple stuff because we don't know the gender. We gonna do a reveal when we get back. My phone was vibrating in my bag "Husband 💙😍🤴🏾" I answered, "Yes babe"? I said "Where you at," said and Euphoria was screaming. "I'm on my way," I said hanging up and checking out.

-

-

I walked into the house and all our bags and stuff were at the door so I checked the time and it was 10:10. I put my bags on the counter, got the baby's new suitcase, and put her clothes, milk, and stuff there. I went to the room Dave in the shower and Euphoria just laying in the middle of the bed watching Spongebob. "Bae," I said walking to the bathroom, he was looking fine as hell I wanted to get in but we gotta hurry up so I just pecked his lips and left.

I grabbed Euphoria and went into the living room to feed her, she had on the same sleeper from yesterday so I gently washed her in the sink and changed her clothes. It was hot outside, so I put on her little puma set, brushed her hair, and snapped some pictures 😍.

Then Dave came out of the room smiling at us "My babies" he laughed

-

-

We got on the plane and I put Euphoria headphones on and her blanket because it was cold as hell (She in her Carseat). I asked for a blanket and I laid on Dave and went to sleep

Dream :

"Where my fucking money Kyle?" Anthony yelled pulling out a gun "Ari get in the house" Kyle said putting his hands up. *BOOM* (Dream over)

I jumped up looking around making Dave wake up. "What's the wrong bae," Dave said, "Nothing I gotta go to the bathroom, feed Euphoria". I said getting up. I never told Dave the story of Anthony or Kyle's death because I know Dave would try and kill Anthony which I don't have a problem with but Dave just got out of trouble. I had to throw up and the baby was kicking badly, I forgot I wasn't supposed to get on the plane while pregnant but the plane ride only 2 hours. I went back to my seat and the plane was landing. I got a Euphoria stroller and we got off the plane. Check-in for the hotel was 4:00 and it's 3:30 so we just get some food and walk around the airport until it's time.

-

-

We went to the hotel and Changed our clothes because it was hot, Dave requested a room with a baby crib for Euphoria. So I laid her down since she was asleep, I wanted to go to the beach so I put on my bathing suit and we waited for Euphoria to wake up.

 So I laid her down since she was asleep, I wanted to go to the beach so I put on my bathing suit and we waited for Euphoria to wake up

Euphoria woke up finally we changed her into her swimsuit. We went to the pool, We got Euphoria a baby float but I guess I had to watch her because Dave wanted to be a big baby. I put her in the float and we swam for like 2 mins and my baby in my belly started kicking and that shit hurt. I got out of the water and sat down and checked my phone. 

'Unknown - I know where you and that bitch ass nigga at" My heart sank and my stomach was hurting bad "what's wrong bae," Dave asked so confusedly. I just shook my head and went upstairs while they stayed in the water, I took a shower and got into some comfy clothes.

 I just shook my head and went upstairs while they stayed in the water, I took a shower and got into some comfy clothes

Dave

I was just floating in the water with Euphoria but she started crying so I figured she was hungry, I hope Ari cool man. We got out of the pool and I got two towels and we went back up to the room. Ari was sleeping on the bed so I tried to stay quiet and I put Euphoria in the bath and feed her and waited for her to go to sleep and then I did the same.