8

Ariana

1 month later...

I was now 2 months pregnant and spring break was now over, me and Dave just made a baby in 1 month. I don't have morning sickness anymore so my mornings are breezy, I got in the shower and put on my burgundy 2 piece set and my white house shoes, then I took my bonnet off and sprayed water in my hair, and brushed it out.

 I don't have morning sickness anymore so my mornings are breezy, I got in the shower and put on my burgundy 2 piece set and my white house shoes, then I took my bonnet off and sprayed water in my hair, and brushed it out

I was doing my makeup when Dave came out all dressed up, "You ready"? he said in gibberish form. "Yes come on," I said grabbing my stuff. Me, Tae, and Jayda aren't cool anymore cause they did some snake shit but it's cool. Me and Dave were going to school and then he had 2 surprises for me, which I was happy about.
-
-
"Good Morning, Ms. Wallace," I said rolling my eyes, she really gets on my nerves. Dave had different classes than me so he just is texting me, "Get out yall composition books" Ms. Wallace yelled. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom, as I'm walking Dave outside the bathrooms. "Hey baee," I said smiling "Hey mama, quickie in the bathroom?" he said whispering "No Dave" I whined going back to class.
-
-
"Get dressed mamas," Dave said rubbing on my breast. "Okay get out" I joked and he did as I told him, I went in the closet and stood there for a good minute. Then I picked out this yellow plad dress with a white long sleeve shirt and my matching purse with some white heels. I jumped in the shower and got dress. I sat at the vanity and straightened my hair and did my make up. "Babeee" I screamed through the house as Dave walked in the door. "Yes-" he stopped glancing up from his phone, "Damn bae" he said pulling me in for a kiss and I pecked his lips "I'm ready" I said opening Snapchat to take some pictures.

--"Take the blind fold off" Dave said

-
-
"Take the blind fold off" Dave said . I took them off and I saw a pretty newborn baby girl."Who's child?" I said confused "sit, down lemme explain" Dave said

"I'm only 17 but when I was 16 I was ducking around on this hoe and I got her pregnant, I knew it was my child so I take responsibility and my momma kicked me out so I basically was on the streets with my child, the girl said she didn't want anything to do with to do with her so I start drug dealing and my homies was watching her for me. I got with and I felt like I could keep her now. She's only a month old, but I was hoping you would like to be a mother figure to her"? Dave said with hope and plead
"Of course I wish you been told me now we are having our own" I said picking her up she was so tiny. "What her name "? "I just picked the first thing that came to mind lol , Euphoria" Dave said smirking. "Oh one more thing" Dave said pulling out plan tickets to Miami 🥰. "Omggggggg" I squealed loudly "let's go home and pack NOW!
-
-
We got home and I put Euphoria to bed and snapped a picture 😍:

 "Omggggggg" I squealed loudly "let's go home and pack NOW!--We got home and I put Euphoria to bed and snapped a picture 😍: