★𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3★(𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍)

Start from the beginning

My eyes widen and the nightmare from earlier resurfaced. My heartbeat became a little faster and my palms get sweaty. It's been so long since I've had anyone to talk to other than him. "He was sweet. But I had got accepted here, and it ended sadly"

"I'm sorry to hear.. well, you have US now!" she beamed, poking my head. I smiled to myself, taking my phone out. But she quickly snatched it out of my hand. "I completely forgot! You don't have our numbers"

"Who was the person that called you earlier?" Nathan asked as she tapped away on my phone.

"uh-"

"We're here!!" Victoria yelled, handing me my phone.

"You guys get out and I'll catch up"

We both nodded at him before stepping out of the car and making our way into the house. There were LED lights everywhere. The room was tight, filled with people dancing and smoking and dancing to the beat of the loud music. This is scary. "Come on!" Victoria yelled. Grabbing my hand.

She guided me through the crowd, stopping at a blonde-haired girl with a drink in her hand.

"So this is Taylor! and Courtney is off somewhere sucking dick or something..."

I chuckle, pulling Taylor into a hug. "He's hot and sweet, damn Vic," she smiled.

All I could do was smile and rub my neck in embarrassment. "Don't be shy, she doesn't bite even though she looks like an animal," Victoria snickered.

"Hey!" 

A laugh escaped my mouth. It was the first laugh I had in a while. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink. Want anything?" 

"No, we're good cutie, but say hi to Nathan for me," Victoria giggled. I gave her a nod before walking off into the crowd, maneuvering my way to the kitchen. Nathan was drunk on the counter surrounded my people.

"MY FATHER OWNS ALL YOU FUCKERS! " He shouted, downing his bottle of beer.

He's gonna hurt himself... I made my way through the small crowd. "Nathan, come on, we're going!" I shout, trying over the noise.

He put his hand out with a drunken smile. "Come join me! We OWN THIS SHIT RIGHT!?"

"Nathan please just come down..."

I could visibly see him get upset with that answer. "Stop being such a little bitch and have some fun."

The room went quiet, and all eyes were on me and him. "We're going Nathan come on"

He slapped my hand away as I tried to reach for him. "I don't need you! I don't need anyone's fucking help! just fuck off!"

"I'll leave you alone then," I retorted. Making my way through the crowd, bumping into Victoria. 

"Chris, wait.." I heard over the blaring music, but I ignored it walking out of the house.
I took my phone out, dialing a cab before Victoria ran up to me. "I'm sorry about this, okay? He has "problems" just come back and have fun..."

"Chris? Are you okay? I saw what happened." Warren shouted, walking up to me.

"I'm fine..."