Everyone looks to a slightly deranged Wiress, who walks in circles, covered in blood like the other two, repeatedly saying, "Tick tock," over and over.

"Yeah, we know," Johanna snapped. "Tick, tock. Nuts is in shock." This catches Wiress' attention, and she walks towards Johanna who harshly shoved her down into the beach. "Just stay down, will you?"

"Lay off her," Katniss snaps.

Johanna narrows her eyes at the eighteen year old, hissing, "Lay off her?" Stepping forward and slapping Katniss hard across the face, the sound echoing and Indie goes to stop her, as she starts shouting, "Who do you think got them out of that bleeding jungle for you? You━" Finnick stops her, picking her up and tossing her body onto his shoulder.

Indie sighs, watching Finnick dunk Johanna in the water as she tells curses at Katniss. "You two take care of them," she orders without looking at the two. "I'll get some more water."

Indie grabbed a basket that Finnick had tightly weaved, picking up the spile and walking into the mossy trees keeping listening intensely for any sound that she was being approached, however over the buzzing of bugs and squawking of birds she doubted she would've heard anything. She glances back one last time at the beach, taking note of Katniss and Peeta tending to Nuts and Volts, while Isaac washed the blood from his body, Finnick still with Johanna.

Finding the tree that Peeta had already carved into, she fiddled with the spile, pressing it into the hole as deep as it would allow, hand straining to push it in, a small sense of accomplishment when she completed the task, so a flow of water began to fall from the tree into the basket, sitting back and letting it happen, rubbing her eyes tiredly, no doubt getting dirt on her cheeks.

She gave a small start when she heard footsteps, hand going for her weapon at her side automatically, only to realize she recognized the heavy steps that she now knew well, and she relaxed, looking over her shoulder. Sure enough, she was greeted with the sight of a slightly wet Finnick Odair, bronze hair damp but drying from the heat of the sun whose rays shone down upon them.

Indie turned back to the basket, calling to him, "Get Johanna to calm down?"

"Only took me a few times of dropping her in the water." Finnick replied, causing Indie's lips to twitch up in a would be smile before it disappeared from exhaustion.

"Must be in a good mood," Indie commented, watching the steady stream trickle down, the distinct sound of water bubbling sounding slightly lighter as it slowed ever so slightly. "What are you doing out here?"

"Last time we were out this far we were attacked, you don't actually think I'd let you sit in here by yourself?" Finnick questions, raising his eyebrows at her.

Indie hummed, replying, "I don't think the monkeys will be returning, Fish."

"What makes you so certain?"

"A feeling," Indie answers. "Right now, I think it's more elements that will kill me."

Finnick hummed in agreement, looking exhausted. Not only physically, but mentally, and Indie thought of Mags, wincing lightly. She couldn't imagine how she would feel if it had been Stephanie. However, she didn't say anything as Finnick sat down next to her, bumping her shoulder lightly and she didn't move, even at the contact. Instead she leaned closer, hardly noticeable. But closer. He was warm, she noted.