three {bookstore}

*'

*' . • °. '' ..° • ❥ • .. '' .° • . '*

i look through the isles for awhile. Cooking books, magazines, coloring books. What should I make him spend his money on? Manga? I already have so many I need to read at home though.

I point at a women's magazine with hot supermodels in bikinis "I bet that's what you "read" under the covers at night" I say bluntly. "I'm leaving" he starts to walk out. "wait wait I was just joking" I pull his arm right before he walks out of the store.

"it wasn't a funny joke" he replies in a monotone voice. "To you" i pucker my lips up so I don't laugh. "Anyways um I really wanna buy this catalog with hot anime dudes on them, here look isn't it so amazing" I put the magazine to his face.

"no" he grabs the magazine "tch what the hell is this. I'm not buying you this" he puts it back. "are you jealous" I smirk "what?? No!!" He looks at the floor then at me "buy something else dumbass"

I sigh and walk over to part of the bookstore with all those cool accessories and toys. "Buy me this invisible pen I wanna write something on your hand" I grab a purple colored one. "fine" he grabs it out of my hand and goes to the front desk.

He pays for it and we walk outside to the bench. "I'll write a cool secret on your arm and if you win your first game you can read it" I smile while I write something on his arm. "okay, I don't really care. It's probably something dumb anyway" he sighs.

I stand up "it's not dumb, you'll see. Only if you win of course" he stares at me for awhile "well I'm gonna go now. Have fun with running or whatever" I start to walk away "hey wait" he grabs my hand.

"yes what is it?" I turn around "you'll come right?" he looks at the ground "don't worry I'll come" I smile and he lets go.

Timeskip: arriving back the hotel

after my all day adventure running around from place to place and store to store spending all my money I collapse hand filled with bags on my hotel bed "I'm exhausted, but I have so many cool things now" I say outloud to myself

"What a great day" I smile and look over to the stand right next to my bed. A piece of paper? Oh yeah!! It's tsukishimas number, I should definitely text him.

I grab the paper and put his number into my phone and start typing.

to: tsukishima
- if apples were humans would you hit? honest answers only light skins or dark skins???

yeah thats perfect, now we wait for a reply. While I took a quick shower I heard a ping from my phone and quickly rushed my usual shower routine just so I could answer it. this better be worth it.

After I put my hair up with a towel and get changed I lay flat on my bed with my hands up in the air holding my phone to see who texted.

From: tsukishima
- y/n wth

I hate dry people, so exhausting to talk to. But for blonde boy I'll make an exception.

•••
y/n
- what would you do if your grandma was dying in the hospital from liver failure? 🥺🥺

tsukishima
- nothing

y/n
- okay grumpy old fart

tsukishima
- y/n you wonder why no one likes you

y/n
- you know love me.

tsukishima
- dont************************

y/n
- what if I love you, what would you do?

Tsukishima is typing....

y/n
- anyways um just send me the time and address to your game, goodnight

y/n
- sleep well btw grumpy old fart

tsukishima
- ok weirdo