Day off!

(A/N) like I promised. A semi good story so.... yeh😂 K I ate. I think im able to write now.... this was supposed to come out earlier than expected... YALL I FUCKED UP!! I just realised Akaashis a first year so we wouldve only met him now!!!😭 pretend weve known each other for a while :))
________________________

After a while. The four of you arrived. 'Speed!' The sign read.
'Drive to your hearts content' below.

You all walk in to find the owners greeting you later explaining the rules. They tell you what to do, what not to do, what happens if you crash. Which is not likely. But most important to KICK YOUR FRIENDS ASS! Its said the winner of the race earns a prize. 'The bigger lap you choose, the bigger the prize you may win or may loose!' Or so they say. Sooner or later, you all pay for yourselves, choosing the bigger track for obvious reasons. Now heading to the track and choosing your vehicle, not that they aren't all the same. They were really low which I guess is a good thing. They all came with helmets, as a precaution. And the gears were really simple.

We took a seat, with ourselves at the ready and a burning fiery passion to win within. How exhilarating.

"HEY ROOSTER BITCH! Ready to LOSE?" I yelled with pride.

"OH IN YOUR DREAMS WATER BOY"

"WATERBOY?! THATS IT NEXT PRACTICE YOUR RUNNING LAPS!"

Our argument went completely off topic but Bokuto felt the need to include himself. Y'know. He's kinda cute.

"HELLO!! YOUR LOOKING AT THE ONE AND ONLY DK! YOULL ONLY BE BEATING ME IN YOUR DREAMS"

Kuroo and I look at each other and look back to the egotistical owl.

"Your ON!" We yell in unison.

*Red*

*orange*

* yellow*

Finally the man waves his checkered flag alarming us to go. Slamming down on the accelerator, we race as if our lives were on the line. And let me tell you, this track was bigger than I expected. Hard left, soft turns, zigzagging here and there. It was thrilling and sent shivers down my spine. We headed through a cave that extends to the bugger track and holy shit. The first half is on the inside but the extended track is on the outside with so many new and fun obstacles to try.

Me coming in first as I should! Being followed by Akaashi with Bokuto and Kuroo way behind since they were fooling around. It soon became head to head coming up in top speed. Yet another hard turn, none of us slowing even for those corners, with an upcoming optional ramp/slope. Akaashi took the slope but I took the ramp. May as well go full out in a tie breaking situation like this.

Pushing down on the accelerator harder than ever, getting a perfect angle so I dont spin out and gain control, and next thing you know im in the air. Everything starts moving in slow motion and nothings stopping me now. The only thing that distracted me was him.

Still in the air and were making eye contact just like that day. Hes dressed the same but only with sunglasses this time. Who is this man. The man that made this day happen. The reason why I subconsciously jumped in front of a speeding truck. Why I may have caused a new trusted friend to feel like shit for the rest of his high school years. Maybe even for life. I hold eye contact until im yet again called for attention.

"Y/N! BE CAREFUL." I land on the track again but the shock causes me to lose control. I spin out right before the finish line meaning Akaashis won with me second. Kuroo and Bokuto still have a while so I go to investigate before Kuroo gets back. I check all over the place then. I found him.