Karaoke!

(A/N) heyoo its been a while but people aint even reading it so its not like anyones going to notice anyway lmaoo. Um heh enjoy ig?
______________________

Y/N's Pov:

"OI! YOU TWO!!" We heard from a distance

Oh gosh here we go.

"So uh... did you have a nice ride?" Tamaki asked out of breath.

"Yes. Matter of fact I did, probably because it was a motorbike, or it could be because of the fact that SOMEONE TOOK ME INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME BEHIND" Kuroo responds looking pissed with a small pout on his face.

"Ahahah ahh yeah sorry about that! Didnt mean to leave you behind. But if youll excuse me" suddenly Im dragged to the side of the karaoke bar with Tamaki gripping on my arm.

"Just what exactly is going on between you two? Its been only 2 days and you have already gotten fairly close"

"Ha wdym, aren't you glad I've made friends? Don't worry about the crowds I hang around, unless im hurt, then you can step in ok?" I replied with a smile.

He looked at me as if he were worried about me, just as I was about to speak he cut me off with a warning.

"I know you can take care of yourself around your friends but like ive been trying to say, he's different. Ive known Kuroo longer than you have and hes a sly devil. Yes hes funny and a cool friend to hang out with but, once you tell him the truth about your gender! Do not under any circumstance go out with him. Hes a heartbreaker and I don't want to see you down because of him"

I was kind of surprised to see that hes so concerned about me and my love life and ever since I started acting like a guy and going to his school, we've been getting closer! But hes becoming more protective. I know we live in a cruel world and things wont always go as planned, but im here now,what ever happens. Im just gonna roll with it.

"Hey. I know im your sister and its your job to be protective, but if I need your help I WILL ask, without hesitation, just like how the same should go for you. I appreciate everything you do for me, but ill be fine." I understand that may not be enough to reassure him but im hoping it works.

"I was able to take care of myself in Fukurodani so I should be fine. Besides im a guy here now remember! I just have to try go 2 years like this. Hopefully. And even if I do get revealed soon, itll take a lot for someone to make me head over heals for them, and you should know that! I love you but please, at least try to trust me more." He still looks concerned but I can tell ive won him over. With a sigh he pulls me into a hug while I wrap my arms around him and hug him back. We look at each other and start heading to the entrance of the karaoke bar.

Were back at the front of the bar and seems Kuroo and the rest have already went in. As im about to step in the door I get a really weird feeling as if someones watching me. Cautiously I look around my surroundings to catch eye contact with a man in dark clothing, dark hair but beautiful gold eyes with a stunning woman by his side. They both look really expensive and by that I mean the clothing and accessories they're wearing. Were holding eye contact for a while til im shocked out of my current state by Tamaki.

"Hey, you coming?"

I look at Tamaki then back around to the man but they've disappeared.

"Coming" I replied.

(Timeskip)

We walk into our room where the rest of the team are. I look around to see Kuroo with the guys that go by Yamamoto, Yaku, Fukunaga and Kai. I look over across them and notice a boy with our schools hoodie on. Curiously I walk over to see who it is and. KENMA? Who would've thought he'd come. Kenma looks up at me shyly waving and I already feel the others staring at me.

"Chibi-chan! Come sit with us" Kuroo laughs.

"Yeah y/n! why don't you tell us about Fukurodani and if there were any hot girls there" Yamamoto says with a snarky look on his face. Yaku, Fukunaga, Kai and Kenma just sit there looking at him with such an unbothered look on their face, I slightly chuckle making my way over to sit next to them.

(Time skip)

"SAWARASENAI KIMI WA SHOJO NANO"

"BOKUWAYARICHINBICCHINOOSIDAYOOOO" I hear my brother and upperclassmen singing.

We've already ordered food and almost everyone but me and Kai have sung. The first two to sing were the other 2 third years singing let it go from Frozen, then it was Fukunaga singing Ice Ice baby with Yamamoto and Kenma backing him up because ever since that one fight from earlier today. Fukunaga was then known as 'Mr Freeze' they now claim it wasnt Vanilla Ice singing it, it was Mr Freeze. Gosh I love their creativity hehe. When they finished Kuroo and Yaku had their own argument and decided to sing the Elements of the periodic table as a competition to see who knew more Elements. They annoyingly ended in a tie so they tried an icebreaker which failed miserably. But thankfully my brother pushed them aside so him and his friend could have their turn, though I dont know whether listening to a gay hentai song or learning the elements is better at this moment.

Once they finished everyone looked out of breath and tired, we all decided it was about time for us to go home until they realised.

"WAIT! Us third years have sung. So have the first years. And all but 2 of the second years have sung. I think its time for you to have your fun before we go." One of the third years smirked.

"Hey thats right! KAI. Y/N! Microphones. Now!!" Tamaki yelled with the rest of the team hyping us up. At first we refused until Tamaki used the whole 'im captain' excuse in which we gave up. Me and Kai grabbed a microphone each and started singing a duet to 'Best part' by H.E.R and Daniel Caesar. Fuck I love that song. I made sure I sang the guys part so they dont notice how much of a girl I really sound like and let me tell you. WE KILLED THAT SHIT! Best singers of the night? I think so😌

Finishing up our song we were hyped up even more then continuing to pack up to leave. As we were about to head out, Kuroo followed behind me. 'Shit right I have to drop him off' I informed Tamaki, he didnt like the idea but trusted me like I asked. I went back to my bike and everyone left.

"Hey rooster boy you ready?" I asked

"Hey! Yeah I just need to go to the bathroom quickly ok?" He smiled, someone must've had a good night.

He heads back inside to do well.. his business lol and im sitting there waiting patiently. Shortly before his arrival I look over across the road again and see the same guy from earlier but this time he's by himself and watching me from the top of a restaurants roof. Its almost as if... he's trying to talk to me. I get off my bike to walk toward him forgetting theres a street. I look to my left only to see a truck speeding its way towards me honking his horn.

"Y/N! LOOK OUT!" I hear as my eyes closed. A white light instead of black for my vision. Is this it for me? Or am I just refusing to open my eyes? ....

Why was I so curious.

Why did I have to go over to him.

Why wasnt I aware?

Why did my body feel... as if I were being pulled by a magnet?

Why?