𝟳. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Começar do início

She giggled at his teasing and walked forwards, letting him pull her into a famous Sam hug. God, she had missed having him around.

"Hi." She mumbled, her face buried into his shoulder, smiling at the familiarity of him as they swayed on the spot.

"I missed you so much." He whispered, keeping a firm grip on her, never wanting to let her go.

"I missed you too." She smiled before realising that everyone was watching them, and Mike and Tina were definitely internally screaming out of happiness.

When they pulled apart, Sam kept an arm around her shoulders, keeping her close to him. It was almost like it was still last year and they were still the little sophomores they once were. Except, it wasn't last year. Sam had seemingly changed a lot since being in Kentucky, and Charlotte now had a boyfriend who would most likely hate her being this close to another boy, especially one he knew she had some sort of past with.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Finn and Rachel." Sam said and Finn patted his shoulder with a big smile. "I sort of um, lost my way, but true friends help you find your way back."

"Aw." Finn grinned, very happy with the outcome of bringing the boy back home. "Lets hear it for Sam Evans!"

When Finn popped open some sparkling cider and everyone cheered, Sam chuckled a bit, feeling very happy with the love he was getting from the people he had missed so much.

"Alright enough of the sentimental stuff, it's time y'all get a little country back in this joint." Sam announced, pulling his guitar over his shoulder as Charlotte went to stand with Tina who squealed in excitement for her.

(Red Solo Cup~ Performed by Sam and The New Directions.)

Everyone cheered after dancing around to the song which only Sam Evans would be able to pull off. Charlotte found herself unable to stop smiling over at Sam who also couldn't stop stealing glances and smiles with her either.

After the song had come to an end and everyone giggled together out of pure happiness, Santana came through the door and into the room with a smirk on her face. "I just heard the news that Trouty Mouth is back in town. I've been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came."

The rest of the New Directions exchanged slightly worried looks when they saw the expression on her face, waiting for the harsh words she would say. However, Sam was so happy just to be back that he did not mind being insulted as a welcome back speech as long as he was able to spend forever with these people.

"Welcome back, Lisa Rinna. I've missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them in your mouth, and skipped town. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid of the jar. I assume you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants heads in your mouth to get back that newborn shine. So glad you're back, I haven't seen a smile that bag since a Claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. Love Santana."

There were a lot of shocked expressions and an especially disappointed one from Mr Schue, but Sam smiled despite all the mouth jokes and insults Santana threw in.

"I've missed you too, Santana." He said, amused, stepping forward and pulling the girl into a hug.
***