𝟲. 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳

Start from the beginning

Charlotte turned to see an unsure look on Rory's face. He gave the glee club a small smile and shook his head. "Thanks finn, but I don't think I'm ready for that honour just yet."

Blaine quickly spinned in his seat and made sure Rory knew they all believed in him. "Come on, you're totally ready, Rory. It's a great idea, Finn."

"Thanks." Finn smiled.

"Yeah, we will all help you out." Charlotte smiled over to the boy. "Don't worry, you'll be great."

"Exactly!" Finn pointed to his sister before turning back to Rory. "So what'd you say?"

Rory looked around seeing the supportive looks on everyone's faces and he smiled "I'll do it."
***

Somehow, the two rivalling Glee Clubs had found themselves preparing for a game of dodgeball

Somehow, the two rivalling Glee Clubs had found themselves preparing for a game of dodgeball. The New Direction girls gathered together, slightly worried because they knew that for Santana and Finn this was war and they were deadly serious about this game.

Stood next to Puck, shuffling on her feet, Charlotte was terrified. "I don't know if it's hot in here or if it's just me."

"Stop worrying, you'll be fine." Puck laughed at her but she still wasn't very convinced.

"I don't even do PE!" She stressed. "I just walk around and no one seems to care."

Coming up behind her, Finn gave her a pat on the back. "Well, it's fine, just get hit and hope it knocks enough sense into you so you break up with your asshole boyfriend."

"Why are you all so against him?" Charlotte asked with a huff, although she knew he wasn't very nice to them a lot and she hated that he couldn't just get along with them for her.

With a loud groan, Puck shook her shoulders a couple of times. "Lottie, i'm not smart but even I can tell he's a douche."

"Okay, okay, I get it, you hate him." She shook her head, wanting to just move on from this topic. "Anyway, let's stop with the Jack talk, back to dodgeball."

"Excuse me." Rory said, bringing the attention to him. "I've never heard of this game of dodging balls before. What's the rules?"

"Don't die." Puck smirked, giving some very unhelpful advice.

"Oh shut up, Puckerman." Charlotte rolled her eyes at Puck, shoving his shoulder before looking to Rory. "It's pretty easy, you'll pick it up."

"You're going down, baby Hudson." Santana smirked over to Charlotte who backed behind her brother slightly in fear.

When the game started, Mike and Puck seemed to be using Charlotte as a shield which kind of confused her considering she probably needed more protecting than them. Charlotte couldn't really aim the balls properly and with two boys fighting to stay behind her, she was finding this game very difficult.