Payback on Pinky

Zacznij od początku

Lemon Warning🍋

Mina started grinding her lower body against Izuku while tying his hands with some vines. "Don't worry Izuku. I'll be gentle and even let Ochako have some fun as well." She went down towards Izuku's pants to begin noticing a tent getting pitched. "Seems someone wants to play." Pulling him out, Mina began to get socked in the face by Izuku's member to smile. "Definitely worth the wait. Now, time to have some sausage~" She placed the tip in her mouth to start sucking the head. Going down more, Mina was able to get half way before needing to stop.

"Mina." Ochako came behind her to slam her head down in anger. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME AND DEKU!" Her head was slammed down to take Izuku down her throat to the base and make it hard for her to breathe. "Your turn Deku." Ochako untied Izuku for his hands to be able to get placed on the acid quirk user's head. "Show no mercy."

"With pleasure." Izuku got up on his knees before thrusting his hips into Mina. The sound of her saliva coating his dick while it moved in and out of her throat encouraged Izuku to go a little rougher. As he did, Mina's eyes started to roll back before losing self control and began playing with herself.

"Seems Mina wants more." Ochako spread her friend's legs apart to place her head down near her slit. "Thank you for the meal." She immediately covered the entrance with her mouth and started sucking to make Mina scream in pleasure through her overstuffed mouth. As some minutes passed, Izuku kept thrusting faster before feeling his end come.

"I'm gonna cum. Take it in your mouth." Izuku slammed his dick in one last time to force all his semen down Mina's throat. Her pussy began to spasm and spray into Ochako's mouth. Both girls began drinking what they were given before Izuku pulled out with strands of saliva still connecting Mina's mouth and his dick. "Not bad Mina. Maybe we can have a bit more fun like this."

"But before you go any farther, I want you to return the favor." Ochako dropped her pants and straddled Mina's mouth facing her front halftowards Izuku who was aligning himself to enter the pink skinned girl. "You know what to do Deku. Rock her world."

Izuku nodded before thrusting into Mina to have her shout before having her mouth covered by Ochako's pussy. "You're so tight Mina. I might lose it any second now." The two began moving with Ochako's soft ass rubbing against Mina's face while Izuku rearranged her insides to fit him. As this occurred Izuku pulled Ochako in for a kiss while dominating their friend. Meanwhile, Itsuka watched in the bushes, somewhat aroused and unable to look away.

'So this is what they've been doing while we've been trying to help them get back.' She watched closely as Mina started to get back into it and massage Ochako's ass to give a little more pleasure. 'I guess they're making the most of this.' Subconsciously, her hand went towards her pussy to begin rubbing it.

"Ochako. I'm gonna cum."

"Nnngh! Hold on. I'm almost there!" Ochako's hips kept moving faster with her voice beginning to grow louder. As she finally reached her peak, the brunette bent down for Izuku to pull out of Mina and shove his dick inside her mouth to cum down her throat. As she did, Ochako sprayed over Mina who began to convulse as well. When he finished, Izuku pulled Ochako close to him and turned her to be on all fours facing away from him.

"Time for your turn Ochako."

"Yes Deku. I want you to make me cum with that big tasty thing of yours~." Izuku aligned himself with Ochako before shoving it inside. As with their first encounter, her insides coiled around and acted as if they didn't want to let Izuku go. "OH GOD! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE HAD THIS DICK! FUCK ME DEKU! FUCK ME!" Izuku agreed to give no mercy for Ochako as he used 5% of OFA to slam into her. She started to fall over and rub her breasts over Mina's to have her wake up from her euphoric state.

"Woah! Ochako, you look really slutty right now."

"I don't care. I just want Deku to mess me up. I want him to cum in me and make me a mommy!"

"If you want that, then I'll make you a mommy." Izuku pulled Ochako up and wrapped his hands over and under her breasts to make them flop around while he sped up. The two were in their own little world to nod acknowledge Itsuka looking over with one of her hands enlarged to finger herself and gain more stimulation. "Ochako. I'm gonna cum. You ready for me to make you a mommy?"

"YES! MAKE ME A MOMMY! POUR ALL YOUR HOT STEAMY CUM IN ME AND KNOCK ME UP!" Izuku slammed into her a few more times before dropping a massive load in the brunette. Ochako's eyes started to roll back with some drool coming out of her mouth. When he finished, Izuku let Ochako go as she fell over on Mina with a crazed smile of satisfaction. "Deku...I'll be a good mommy for our babies."

"I know you will." He kisses her on the lips before resting her on a tree while looking for her clothes. As he did, Itsuka tried to crawl away and make her way back to the cave to comprehend what just happened.

Lemon End🍋

Itsuka began running back to the cave where she noticed Momo and Yui inside storing some food. "Momo. You won't believe what I just saw."

"Did somebody get hurt?"
"No. I saw Midoriya, Uraraka and Ashido having sex in the forest." Both girls seemed to not be as phased by this as Itsuka was. "How are you both not surprised by this!?"

"Keep in mind, we literally have all slept with Izuku at least once. Them doing this isn't a shock." Yui explained for Itsuka to add one more vital thing.

"Would it be a shock if Midoriya finished inside Uraraka?"

"....I hope she gets a baby after this. She told me how she was a little jealous of Ibara."

"MOMO!"

"Once again, this isn't new to us." Momo got up to walk towards the bucket of water they had for drinking to refill one of the water bottles they had from the supply package a while back. "We've all been somewhat sexually frustrated since we came here. Why don't you take some time and accept this happens. We don't mind it, Midoriya doesn't mind it, the only one that does is you....or so we expected." The creation quirk user looks down to see Itsuka's lower half somewhat damp for her to run out.

"I'm going for a swim to cool off!" She ran out to glance down at her pants to feel an abnormal heat from her body. "Why did they have to do that in front of me?" Having to handle Monoma for so long, the class rep of class B has had no time to herself and for the most part focused on her training. This in her point of view had left no room for other things and the thought of a boyfriend to be almost impossible. As such, she's kept her mind out of these thoughts until recently. As she glanced down, the image of Izuku reciprocating what he had done to Mina and Ochako played with her in their position to make the big fist quirk user more uneasy. "Focus Itsuka. Just go to the lake and cool off. You'll feel better after.

At the lake

Itsuka sat down and began cooling her body off. As she did, the images of both Mina and Izuku flooded back into her head. "If...I did that, would I make those faces too?" Her hand began to move closer to her crotch as her mind drifted to the fantasy of Izuku ravaging her came to her mind.'What's happening to me?' She looked down to see what she was doing and immediately pulled her hand away and stood up to shout in anger. "I'M NOT A PERVERT, SO WHY AM I THINKING THESE THOUGHTS!?" A set of birds flew away at her shout for an actual ear nearby to listen in.

"So Itsuka's getting hot under the collar. Something tells me I can have fun with this." The ear belonged to Setsuna who began thinking of a plan to get Izuku and Itsuka together to finish the set and go into phase 3 of the population plan that her and Mina thought up.

And that finishes this chapter. See how Itsuka manages the situation in front of her as her opening to what Izuku and the other girls do begins to present itself to her in a new perspective. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.